+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Brian H

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by DFE
    It's interesting how everyone sees the same thing and takes away something different. In all of the interactions that they have shown with Brian and James, Brian comes across as a bit slow. He seem nervous, awkward, has a hard time expressing himself and just doesn't seem the intellectual equal of James. Now I certainly admit that one can't fairly judge someone based upon clips in a TV show that have been edited to give a certain impression. Plus he has been placed in a very contrived situation with cameras there to catch every moment. But Brian, just comes across poorly, especially in comparison to the other Mates.
    I just think Brian isn't romantically attracted to James and I think the contrived situation has made him awkward.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteBrain
    I just think Brian isn't romantically attracted to James and I think the contrived situation has made him awkward.
    I first thought this too, but then he said that he was 'jealous' of Wes's date with James in ep 5.... it's puzzling.

It's kinda hard to read Brian through his actions...but I really think it's cuz of the way he is edited on the show. He does come off as awkward when he and James are together, but before his lunch date one on one, he and James had really spent limited time together. But...when they are together, James seems to enjoy his company and finds him to be very fun and genuine. The comment he made about how it would be fun to have a vacation with Brian comes to mind...

The producers are sneaky, and are trying to make things a lil obvious by making Franklin the "obvious" straight guy, Wes as the favorite, and Brian as the dark horse...but I digress, hehe...We'll just havta wait and see! Only 3 more days to go!

.: Estella and Bob found love on The Bachelor! :.
    .: Ryan O. will mount an upset on Survivor: Pearl Islands :.
    .: Brian H. did not find love on Boy Meets Boy :.
    .: Dawn Marie did not win 1 million dollars on The Family :.
    .: Kelly and Jon did NOT win TAR :.
    .: Congrats to Reichen and Chip! :.
    .: Rocco DiSpirito will be fired from Rocco's :.

FORT Newbie

Brian: straight or gay?

Well personally, I think Brian is the hottest guy I have ever seen. I am praying that he is straight!! My boyfriend would kill me if he read this, but I have been drooling every week over Brian lifting weights, or standing in the bathroom in his shorts and ball cap. God I hope he is just a good actor!!

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by jennibug00
    Well personally, I think Brian is the hottest guy I have ever seen. I am praying that he is straight!! My boyfriend would kill me if he read this, but I have been drooling every week over Brian lifting weights, or standing in the bathroom in his shorts and ball cap. God I hope he is just a good actor!!
    I think he's the straight one, my brother does too (my brother is gay also). If I'm wrong I'll eat my words.

FORT Newbie
    WHich one was Gwen? Personally I think he should date me!!

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    If he doesn't turn out to be gay, he should date Gwen from The Bachelor 2, if you know what I mean.

FORT Newbie
    I totally agree with you!! As a 21 year old straight female, I almost hope that he's straight so I can get my chance!!!

Quote Originally Posted by YankeeMate
    Brian's been my favorite almost since the start. He's so adorably cute! And his arms are AMAZING! yum. He always makes me laugh. When he was discussing someone outing Michael, the way he said "he's a bisexual" was almost like he was saying "he's a leper." His last one on one with James in the limo on the way to the balloon ride asking him if he had a script had me in stitches. I could listen to him talk all day. I'm really hoping James picks him but from the previews i'm not sure he will but I'll still be cheering.

Fell in love with a boy.. realitynut95's Avatar
    i dunno...i just think he has a very large forehead and his teeth r too white

FORT Newbie

brian?

Quote Originally Posted by jennibug00
    I'm sorry to disappoint you sweetie. Brian is most definitely gay. At least you don't have to worry about your boyfriend getting mad. Take my word on this one. I live in L.A.

Rab
    It's just that gut feeling in me (although I never really did like my guts lol) that says Brian is gay. Hands down.

+ Reply to Thread