+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Andra - The Friend

Andra - The Friend

Andra is a married, mother of two who lives in Los Angeles and spends her days working in the bustling advertising industry. On those occasional nights not spent at home with her kids, she loves to hang out with friends. Mother first and best friend second, this one of a kind gal puts the girl in the "Boy Meets Boy" cast. Her favorite things are her family, lunchtimes at El Coyote, watermelon and singing.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Foggy Doggy
    Sensible gal, and she had 2nd thoughts about Dan, and James went against them and kept him on the show....I think that was a mistake.

Yeah, me too. Dan needs to go.

I hope Andra will be helpful once they learn the truth about the show. Maybe she will be able to flirt with the guys and determine who likes her better than James? Ha ha.

Foggy Doggy
    Quote Originally Posted by splatty
    Yeah, me too. Dan needs to go.

I hope Andra will be helpful once they learn the truth about the show. Maybe she will be able to flirt with the guys and determine who likes her better than James? Ha ha.
    Yep....we'll see if she can get Dan off the show next week. He just creeps me out, and now that I know he's an actor....UGH !

Exactly. Foggy. Actor - right. I guess he is a full-time actor in that he is pretending in every day life.

Quote Originally Posted by Foggy Doggy
    Sensible gal, and she had 2nd thoughts about Dan, and James went against them and kept him on the show....I think that was a mistake.

I like Andra so far. I think it'll be interesting to see just how much James listens to her opinions/advice. And when she and James are told some of the "mates" are straight, I wonder if she'll start telling James to kick off XXX because she might be interested in them...

Foggy Doggy
    Quote Originally Posted by lobeck

I like Andra so far. I think it'll be interesting to see just how much James listens to her opinions/advice. And when she and James are told some of the "mates" are straight, I wonder if she'll start telling James to kick off XXX because she might be interested in them...
    :

They seem like very good and caring friends. It's good that they consult and listen to each other well.

Okay, now that Andra's reading our opinions and is posting here, I have to bring her own topic up!

Andra, if you're reading this, I have a question for you:

When you had the veto power, did you have any reasons in mind to keep either Michael, Dan, or Matthew? Or, did you just not use the veto power at all because, as a friend of James, it would have been best to make his own decisions, unless you had a really strong reason to keep one of the eliminated mates?

I honestly wanted you to keep Matthew, but he didn't have a strong reason to stay, after he flat-out told James that he's not totally attracted to him. That probably would have forced James to choose between Brian and Darren...

Good question Mr. Obvious.

I would guess Andra was respecting James feelings and did not want to second guess him.

Andra
    You also seem like a genuine and sincere person. James is very lucky to have a friend like you!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast