+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Andra - The Friend

Andra -- hoping you're checking this site still from time to time. (Its a shame this site doesn't have more life as its much easier to navigate than Yahoo.) Forgive me if this has been asked before, but I was curious to know how long you've known James and how you guys met.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Kermit
    Andra -- hoping you're checking this site still from time to time. (Its a shame this site doesn't have more life as its much easier to navigate than Yahoo.) Forgive me if this has been asked before, but I was curious to know how long you've known James and how you guys met.
    Hey all -

Don't know if anyone is still checking these boards, but I just wanted to stop back and say a huge THANK YOU!!!

From Trinket's post, which is priceless, to the beautiful posts about my friendship with James. The song lyrics. Truly, you all cannot imagine how much it means to us (all of the boys that I talk to) to read these supportive and touching posts.

To answer the question, before I get sidetracked... James and I have been friends for 3 1/2 years. We met at work, and became friends when we were thrown together on a project for one of our clients. After a couple of weeks we had learned a lot about each other, and had formed a close friendship. Add 3+ years, and a bunch of new memories and here we are.

On a side note... had lunch with a few of the boys this past week. They are all doing well... (Darren, Dan and Brian). They will be making appearances outside of California in the coming months (I will try to post info on them as I get confirmed details).

All the best to everyone. Have a great week...

Andra

Hi Andra, thanks for stopping by to keep us updated!

Glad to see some of the boys are parlaying their 15 minutes into appearances out of state.

Quote Originally Posted by ANDRA_BMB
    Hey all -

Don't know if anyone is still checking these boards, but I just wanted to stop back and say a huge THANK YOU!!!

Andra
    Yep --we're still checking these boards, particularly for responses like yours -- Thanks! Good to hear everyone is still getting together (those of us in TV Land forget the cast has been friends now for several months -- although in some ways it seems like all of you have been a group for years. . does it seem that way to you?)

CJT
    Thanks Also Andra...

You were great on the show.... James is so lucky to
    have you as a friend!

BTW, when was the show actually filmed? Was the
    house rented? Is there going to be another BMB 2 or a GMG?
    Do you know?

Thanks!
    CJ

Quote Originally Posted by ANDRA_BMB
    Hey all -

From Trinket's post, which is priceless, to the beautiful posts about my friendship with James. The song lyrics. Truly, you all cannot imagine how much it means to us (all of the boys that I talk to) to read these supportive and touching posts.

To answer the question, before I get sidetracked... James and I have been friends for 3 1/2 years. We met at work, and became friends when we were thrown together on a project for one of our clients. After a couple of weeks we had learned a lot about each other, and had formed a close friendship. Add 3+ years, and a bunch of new memories and here we are.

On a side note... had lunch with a few of the boys this past week. They are all doing well... (Darren, Dan and Brian). They will be making appearances outside of California in the coming months (I will try to post info on them as I get confirmed details).

All the best to everyone. Have a great week...

Andra

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789