+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Andra - The Friend

Ok... First off... Andra.. When you read this. I want you to know I have a gun and 10 acres.. U bring Franklin and the shovel. =o ) J/K But really. After tonite, the one who I wanted most to end up with James turned out to be a sad little weasel. I only picked him due to our both being from Milwaukee, but still. I feel bad that u and James both got crapped on like that. James seems like a really REALLY great guy and if I ever meet a guy like him I'll be one lucky lil boi. And If I don't.. . can I marry you or Darren? MUCH LOVE!

Quote Originally Posted by CustomKid1983
    Ok... First off... Andra.. When you read this. I want you to know I have a gun and 10 acres.. U bring Franklin and the shovel. =o ) J/K .....

You've must have seen the sign that says, "don't p*ss me off, I'm running out of places to hide the bodies."

A big to Custom Kid 1983
    skylabrat
    Fanci
    Wellbu

I hope with all of the junk with the twists and bad feelings that Andra is now able to breath a breathe of fresh air.

She was a major support, adviser, and best friend to James through all of it. Even with the final twist, she never threw up her hands and gave up. She was with James until the very end. Fortunately, it was a happy ending for them and us viewers.

Andra, you also helped to make the show. Thank goodness for your compasionate feelings and strong manner. You are a best friend that anyone would be very lucky to have.

ant
    FORT Fan

hey

andra,

what an emotional night? - a definite rollercoaster... so my nosey ass wants to know if james and wes are still in a cute union? how is the relationship going? it was realized that you had lukewarm feelings about wes, but do you feel that james made the right choice? brian h. had mentioned on matt's website that both robb and wes see him on the weekends quite often, and that robb stays with him, but no mention of wes. is it proper deduction that wes stays with james? please, it's like crack i need to have this information. thanks, ant
    Last edited by ant; 09-03-2003 at 05:49 PM.
    matt's website (go and check it out and join the fun/excitement- there's 5 bmb members posting and counting - please click below):
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Boy_Meets_Boy/

Andra:

I bet that you can really breathe a sigh of relief now that the whole thing is over. As I've said before, I hope James realizes how lucky he is to have a friend like you.

ant
    FORT Fan
    andra,

i still feel that nbc/bravo should've provided bmb with a proper reunion. i'm very curious about post reaction. i mean i'm happy that it ended how it did, but there's still a ton of questions that require answers. however, i saw on bravo's website that they're providing post interviews with the cast mates. i think you guys got the short end of the stick. damn, what is the show's budget - lol? i'm definitely gonna miss bmb and tuesday nights will never be the same. please relay my congratulations to both james and wes and prosperous wishes for a long and fulfilled future ahead of them. thanks, ant
    matt's website (go and check it out and join the fun/excitement- there's 5 bmb members posting and counting - please click below):
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Boy_Meets_Boy/

FORT Newbie
    I think there should have been an Andra commentary edited into the proceedings somewhere between where James offers the trip to Wes, and their final kiss. Andra was a major presence throughout, and it seems rather unfair that our strongest memory of her in the finale is her grilling of Franklin.

I had the pleasure of meeting Andra and James all too briefly at the 'Here' party last night, and found them both to be very gracious and accessible amid all the attention, though they looked, quite understandably, pretty tired. With the melodramatic staginess of BMB itself, it's nice to have the tangible reminder that these are not just characters in a story, but real people - and damn fine people at that (if I were fifteen years younger, I'd ask Andra to put me on James's waiting list, but never mind that now... :-)).

It occurs to me that Andra's two kids are _very_ lucky to have a mom like that to set an example of good character every day (OK, I'm exaggerating - everyone has bad days, and this is surely not St. Andra - but the point stands).

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Phlex
    I think there should have been an Andra commentary edited into the proceedings somewhere between where James offers the trip to Wes, and their final kiss. Andra was a major presence throughout, and it seems rather unfair that our strongest memory of her in the finale is her grilling of Franklin.

I had the pleasure of meeting Andra and James all too briefly at the 'Here' party last night, and found them both to be very gracious and accessible amid all the attention, though they looked, quite understandably, pretty tired. With the melodramatic staginess of BMB itself, it's nice to have the tangible reminder that these are not just characters in a story, but real people - and damn fine people at that (if I were fifteen years younger, I'd ask Andra to put me on James's waiting list, but never mind that now... :-)).

It occurs to me that Andra's two kids are _very_ lucky to have a mom like that to set an example of good character every day (OK, I'm exaggerating - everyone has bad days, and this is surely not St. Andra - but the point stands).
    Phlex --

Small world. I was at that party as well. I didn't meet James and Andra, but I have to agree they did look a little wiped out.

FORT Newbie
    Hello All -

I wanted to thank you guys for taking the time to put posts on these message boards. I appreciate the messages that touched my heart and the friendships that are forming, and can honestly say I have also learned from ones that questioned actions, reactions, and (at times) character. They gave me a glimpse into how the show/we were coming across to people who didn't know us, and were not there with us.

I was so happy to get to meet a couple of you last night. It was nice to put faces to the names that pop up every now and then. I am just sorry that I didn't get a chance to really speak to anyone for an extended period of time.

I wish that I could give you additional information about he show (there are so many genuine moments you will never get to see), but at this time I can't.

People have been asking what is next, and I am glad to say I have never been more excited about helping my kids with their homework, and going to soccer practice.

Again, the kindness that I have felt from so many of you is something that I will take from this experience as well. And for that I am very grateful.

Andra

Quote Originally Posted by Phlex
    ......I had the pleasure of meeting Andra and James all too briefly at the 'Here' party last night, and found them both to be very gracious and accessible amid all the attention, though they looked, quite understandably, pretty tired. With the melodramatic staginess of BMB itself, it's nice to have the tangible reminder that these are not just characters in a story, but real people - and damn fine people at that (if I were fifteen years younger, I'd ask Andra to put me on James's waiting list, but never mind that now... :-)).

Why do I miss these good parties? I hope it was in CA and not NY, otherwise, I will kick myself for not knowing and going to it.

I hope that all had a fantastic and memorable time.

+ Reply to Thread