+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Andra - The Friend

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Good question Mr. Obvious.

I would guess Andra was respecting James feelings and did not want to second guess him.

Andra
    You also seem like a genuine and sincere person. James is very lucky to have a friend like you!
    Thank you for the welcomes...: )
    I unfortunately can't address veto power.

James and I are very lucky to have such a great friendship.

Andra

ant
    FORT Fan

hi

Quote Originally Posted by ANDRA_BMB
    Thank you for the welcomes...: )
    I unfortunately can't address veto power.

James and I are very lucky to have such a great friendship.

Andra
    Andra,

I know you're bound not to give away the show; however, I was wondering who's your pick for James? That's not giving anything away... It's a personal and subjective opinion. And did you establish relationships after the show with the boys? What are your thoughts on the deceit by Bravo to you and James as well as the other mates? Where the hell is Matt (not Lauer)? Please can you give us news on the boys... much appreciated-->ant

Quote Originally Posted by ant
    Andra,
    ....Where the hell is Matt (not Lauer)? Please can you give us news on the boys... much appreciated-->ant

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    You don't know how much I would love to answer those questions, but I cannot address any of that. I will say though, there are some really great friendships that formed as a result of this experience, and for that I am grateful.

PS I will let Matt know that there are people curious to know how he is doing.

Foggy Doggy
    You don't know how much I would love to answer those questions, but I cannot address any of that. I will say though, there are some really great friendships that formed as a result of this experience, and for that I am grateful.

Andra from me as well. Good to see some real REALITY TV folks posting here.

Andra,

When I heard Dani (The Host) saying you had veto power, I thought you were going to do all the picking of who was leaving.
    I'm glad you didn't go against James wishes on who had to leave. I'm sure that you are really a true friend of his for doing that!

By the way, Welcome to the FORT!

ant
    FORT Fan

away from the show...

What do you think of the terminator running for governor? I say it's great. I mean his management record's very good (r/t his businesses) and he's got some great political alliances. And to boot he's married to a Kennedy.

From reading the posts here and on other forums, and seeing the general tone of the show, it does sound like that was a good side effect of things. I'm glad James got some new friends out of it if nothing else. Like James, I'm a little shy at putting myself out there, and I know that more friends makes it easier. Moral support and all...

-- Joe

Andra, I have a girl friend who looks out for me and I look out for her. It helps to have a friend who knows your background/history with men. We know how to listen to each other, be supportive, and encouraging. Sometimes you need that extra brain, heart, and pair of eyes to help you through. You really were there for James and I'm sure the friendship you share is priceless.

Fell in love with a boy.. realitynut95's Avatar
    i like andra but i still like dan no matter what you guys say bout him

+ Reply to Thread