+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: James - The Leading Man

James - The Leading Man

SIGN: Cancer

HOME STATE: Oregon

SEXUAL ORIENTATION:
    GAY

James is a 32-year-old Benefits Administrator who grew up in Oregon. Now living in Los Angeles, James spends his spare time hanging out with a small group of close friends. He's an outgoing guy who'd rather go to the theater than go clubbing. James loves to play games and can often be found playing beach volleyball on the weekends. He is very competitive and up for anything. James' taste is very refined when it comes to both men and food. He is romantic, loyal and looking to complete his life with Mr. Right. He has all the right qualities to make the perfect husband. As he puts it, "I am a sweetheart who is looking for love and willing to wait for it".
    "That's Numberwang!"

I wonder if he was limited to the questions he could ask. Maybe he never thought of asking about the contestants sexuality. What if some of the contestants were in committed relationships? It's a lesson to learn when it comes to dealing with the media.

He's a nice lookin' guy. It is not a great picture, but I can see him being a cutie.

I hope he's nice and likeable.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

CJT
    Quote Originally Posted by cali
    He's a nice lookin' guy. It is not a great picture, but I can see him being a cutie.

I hope he's nice and likeable.
    Very handsome indeed. I don't think any of the contestants
    can compliment him lookwise...

Hottie and a cutie...

I think you're right.
    From the publicity pics alone, whoch are admittedly often really poor, he seems to be by far the best looking of the guys (imo).
    "That's Numberwang!"

LG.
    James is a Benefits Administrator. That's a plus with me. He looks like a cutie.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

FORT Fan
    Ive seen him in a few television interviews; he definitely is a good looking guy although you can 100% tell hes gay as he has a few gay mannerisms. As far as asking about other guys sexuality, he said he had no reason to because producers had told him that they were all gay. So why would you question that (he didnt figure out that he was being used by the producers for sensationalism and was going to be tricked - and as he said in Newsweek and other interviews, he was very angry. It makes for good TV but it is rather cruel, and I know I would have been very upset - just goes to show you beware of these TV sh ows - they all have lines in contracts that there can be various surprises). He also said some of the guys were more fem and some more masculine... so you know theyre gonna have a str8 guy whos feminine and a gay guy whos very masculine. just from looking at the pics, some of them look more str8 and some more gay, but I ll reserve judgement till seeing the show -which has gotten some mixed reviews. its amazing how all the shows just ripped off the bachelor - so we have roses, pearls, rings, and now glasses of champagne - plus the requisite group dates - will we get the episodic hot tub too? Too bad they said no more th an kissing...Thats not really fair... Cant wait till the gay marriage shows... So do you think James kisses any straight guys? They must be very open str8 guys and not uptight at least. Bravo states that they are targeting women 18-49 with this show and Queer Eye and not necessarily gay viewers since Nielsen ratings dont necessarily count them as a demo... plus gays will naturally be drawn to the show via th e publicity in gay media and the desire to see themselves on TV. We shall see... Queer Eye is already getting abit boring because its the same format week after week - even Regis said that on his show!

FWIW, James said this morning on the Today show that the straight (that's how it's spelled, by the way, in non-Lingo) guys won the money if James picked them, but that James won the money if the guy he picked was gay.

So, the straight guys had a financial incentive to take it as far as they could.

Quote Originally Posted by bostonsinclair
    Ive seen him in a few television interviews; he definitely is a good looking guy although you can 100% tell hes gay as he has a few gay mannerisms

just from looking at the pics, some of them look more str8 and some more gay

plus gays will naturally be drawn to the show via the publicity in gay media and the desire to see themselves on TV.
    Ah...nothing like generalizations...

Quote Originally Posted by bostonsinclair
    We shall see... Queer Eye is already getting abit boring because its the same format week after week - even Regis said that on his show!
    Well, if Regis said it, you know it's true.

Foggy Doggy
    Quote Originally Posted by CJT
    Very handsome indeed. I don't think any of the contestants
    can compliment him lookwise...

Hottie and a cutie...
    I agree, our boy is the hottest one of all....and GAWD is he a catch, a real dreamboat. The only thing is I wish he was about 15-20 lbs more muscled. Then he would be worthy of lifelong worship

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 1234567891011 ... LastLast