+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: James - The Leading Man

I have quite a few friends in LA that have ran into James out and about on many occasions... and from the stories I have heard about him, I don't feel nearly as sorry for him anymore... he's hardly a catch Just good at acting like a sweetheart for a week
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

^ Really? I wish I ran into more reality TV people more often.
    ... and for the last time, I'm not Matthew from BMB (the guy in my avatar).

Foggy Doggy
    Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo82
    I have quite a few friends in LA that have ran into James out and about on many occasions... and from the stories I have heard about him, I don't feel nearly as sorry for him anymore... he's hardly a catch Just good at acting like a sweetheart for a week
    Oh we want to know more.....c'mon spill the goods

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy Doggy
    Oh we want to know more.....c'mon spill the goods
    Yeah no kidding you can't just drop that and then not give us at least some detail, Gizmo. Is he like super picky/bitchy or something?

FORT Newbie

I'm wondering too...I was thinking James was a sweetheart

I'd love to hear too. What's the truth about James? What do your friends say? I want to know what he's really like as a person.

David

Yep, you've pretty much got it right... I've heard from *several* different people that he is always out and about at the gay bars, and he is pretty much *really* bitchy, and has a LOT of attitude.. one of those, I'll only talk to you if you look this way type of a guys... I've heard a lot about him, and none has been positive... I guess he is loving his new found celebrity as well
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

In a secret hole that has unlimited soda, and a computer....
    Well what do you expect? His best friend is a girl...He gets it from Andra!lol
    "For me, the funniest jokes are the ones I don't get until the next day because I bust out laughing from nowhere, scaring half the people around me, which just makes me laugh harder."

There's a good side to everything, right? James seems nice on the show.

Foggy Doggy
    Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo82
    Yep, you've pretty much got it right... I've heard from *several* different people that he is always out and about at the gay bars, and he is pretty much *really* bitchy, and has a LOT of attitude.. one of those, I'll only talk to you if you look this way type of a guys... I've heard a lot about him, and none has been positive... I guess he is loving his new found celebrity as well
    Oh yuck....I hate those types that are so freakin' hung up on looks...oh well, I may not look like him, but I didn't have to go on a Reality TV Show to try and find someone....I already have a honey

Quote Originally Posted by LA Z BOI58
    Well what do you expect? His best friend is a girl...He gets it from Andra!lol

My judgement from seeing the edited show is that he is sensitive, honest, and sweet. I would wonder if any disagreeable qualities might be a result of basically being made a fool of on TV and from being deceived. I don't know him first hand, but might also guess that after being jaded from the experience and possibly having some new people go to him, only after his brief stint as a celebrity, might be a factor. Some people can over react in a negative manner after a huge disappointment. Hopefully, he can go forward in a more positive manner.

I still feel sorry for him.

I also feel sorry for the men who really wanted a chance, but lost a spot to someone who was straight.

+ Reply to Thread