+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: James - The Leading Man

Good looking guy and seems like a genuinely nice guy. I hope he didn't get hurt.

I'm sure he could work on those muscles Foggy.

FORT Fan
    Hes very cute and seems nice but he did say he got hurt - he was very upset when he first learned of the twist - I dont think he found the love of his life - but maybe he'll get his 15 min of fame out of this. Hes definitely a handsome genuine sincere guy... Id go out with him.

Too bad he can only kiss the others - Id think there'd be lots of fun in the house otherwise.

Also remember as you watch the tricky EDITING - I noticed quite a few things. Editors really have tough jobs - I remember when I worked on TV shows - the producers and editors would be in the editing booth all night long and Id get th ere in the morning and theyd still be there.

FORT Fan
    Btw - James - heres a tip - look at the guys with the overtweased eyebrows!!!!

cutie cutie cutie and sweet to boot! I like him and am so sorry they used him like they did -- I like the idea of him knowing about the straight guys and let him figure it out - at least he'd be prepared

Foggy Doggy
    Quote Originally Posted by KKelly
    cutie cutie cutie and sweet to boot! I like him and am so sorry they used him like they did -- I like the idea of him knowing about the straight guys and let him figure it out - at least he'd be prepared
    Yeah I think we're all kinda p.o'd about that right now.

I think James and the other guys probably signed a contract. I would be interested in what was covered and the wording.

Foggy Doggy
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    I think James and the other guys probably signed a contract. I would be interested in what was covered and the wording.
    True.....I wonder if James was promised some sort of cash prize no matter what happened just for taking part in the show.

Didn't he say on the Today show that he would get the vacation no matter what?

Yes, I believe he gets the vacation no matter what, but there is also a $25k prize, I guess. If he picks a gay man, he gets it. If he picks a straight man, the other man gets it.

I'm glad he at least gets something out of it.

Call me a romantic old fool, but I'd have loved for this to be just a regular romance reality show without the "are they gay or are they straight?" twist.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread