+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Black Dagger Brotherhood by JR Ward

Black Dagger Brotherhood by JR Ward

Anyone reading/read these? Some "friends" of mine turned me on to them after my copies of Twilight fell apart. I say "friends" because if they truly loved me, they wouldn't try and support what has obviously started to become a serious paranormal romance dependency.

They're AWESOME.
    Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything useful, but they bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
    F - is for Fire that burns down the whole town.
    U - is for Uranium...BOMBS!
    N - is for No survivors...
    - Plankton, Spongebob Squarepants (FUN Song)

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood by JR Ward

I can relate. After I get done with the GhostWalker series by Christine Feehan, this series is next on my list. Paranormal romance, who knew? LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by talldede;3398162;
    I can relate. After I get done with the GhostWalker series by Christine Feehan, this series is next on my list. Paranormal romance, who knew? LOL!
    Right?? Never really found any interest in it and then BAM! I've already been through Twilight Series by SM. True Blood by C. Harris, Queen Betsy Series by M. J. Dickenson, and the Black Dagger Brotherhood series.

I'm trying to figure out what to read next. Someone suggested the highlander series, but just a brief read didn't really interest me. But, I may revisit.
    Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything useful, but they bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

I have read all of the Brotherhood and am anxiously awaiting the newest book to get to my bookstore!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by Redlady;3398168;
    Right?? Never really found any interest in it and then BAM! I've already been through Twilight Series by SM. True Blood by C. Harris, Queen Betsy Series by M. J. Dickenson, and the Black Dagger Brotherhood series.

I'm trying to figure out what to read next. Someone suggested the highlander series, but just a brief read didn't really interest me. But, I may revisit.
    Try:

Sherrilyn Kenyon's - Dark Hunter series - check out her website.

Christine Feehan's - Carpathians.

Katie McAllister's - Dark Ones or Aisling Grey series - a much more comedic approach. Ah, the mummies and the imps...priceless.

Nalini Singh - Psyclan/Changeling series.

Karen Marie Moning - Highlander series and Faefever series. I am listening to the audio books.

All the ladies have websites and book lists to make readers lives a little easier.

Oh, I highly recommend Sandra Hill's Viking time travel series they can be hilarious. The one scene I remember with great fondness was when the Vikings had captured a lady who they thought was a witch and somehow they were pooped on and blinded by flock of geese. That had me rolling on the floor.
    Last edited by Bearcata; 03-31-2009 at 11:11 AM.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3398206;
    Try:

Sherrilyn Kenyon's - Dark Hunter series - check out her website.

Christine Feehan's - Carpathians.

Katie McAllister's - Dark Ones or Aisling Grey series - a much more comedic approach. Ah, the mummies and the imps...priceless.

Nalini Singh - Psyclan/Changeling series.

Karen Marie Moning - Highlander series and Faefever series. I am listening to the audio books.

All the ladies have websites and book lists to make readers lives a little easier.

Oh, I highly recommend Sandra Hill's Viking time travel series they can be hilarious. The one scene I remember with great fondness was when the Vikings had captured a lady who they thought was a witch and somehow they were pooped on and blinded by flock of geese. That had me rolling on the floor.
    WOW Thanks!!! I'm going to research RIGHT NOW.

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3398169;
    I have read all of the Brotherhood and am anxiously awaiting the newest book to get to my bookstore!
    I know. 4/28 right?

I think so Redlady. JR Ward has a website and it gives little bits of the new books, etc.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Techsan by the grace of G texasgirl73's Avatar

LOVE this series, or at least I did. I don't know if it was just me but I wasn't all that interested in Phury's book...I believe that was the last one released. But anyway, these are books I go back and re-read a lot, especially Zsadist's story. I'm bummed that the next one is coming out in hardback first, I'll probably wait until the paperback edition.
    *Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes*

+ Reply to Thread