+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I'm thinking of...

I'm thinking of...

For those with the tendency to forget and have that killer urge to remember! Ever had one of those "This is going to kill me!" moments because you couldn't remember something you really wanted to?!

Okay, so I'm thinking of this book I read. It's about a mouse. I'd say it's junior high level material! And this mouse goes on this midieval-esque adventure, and there's some type of witch mouse in there somewhere, and I think there's some sort of war between mice and rats. It's on the tip of my tongue! But I vaguely remember the story, it was so long ago.

Someone help me! Any ideas?
    "Jade just needs to get laid. " - Nigel Barker

FORT Newbie

Re: I'm thinking of...

While 'witch mouse' doesn't ring a bell, everything else makes me think you are describing the 'Redwall' series, starring Matthias, and involves characters like Cornflower, Martin the Warrior, and a series with Mattimeo and stuff.

It was written by Brian Jacques I believe, and spawned 2 cartoon series. I've only actually read the 'Redwall' book but there's many many books, many which did not make it into the cartoon.

It might be something else though, I can't remember a witch. I think there was a gypsy badger or something who had smoke bombs, if that's close.

How about The Tale of Despereaux by Kate DiCamillo?
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

FORT Newbie

um... do you remember who it's by? i remember a story like that... but...

+ Reply to Thread