+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 294

Thread: Bella and Edward series by Stephenie Meyer

  1. #81
    Who Dat lildago's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    11,522

    Re: Bella and Edward series by Stephenie Meyer

    I'm not digging the choices for Edward or James. Neither look at all how I pictured them. *sigh*
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

  2. #82
    Thinking femme fatale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    In a world of my own
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,631

    Re: Bella and Edward series by Stephenie Meyer

    Quote Originally Posted by lildago;2841431;
    I'm not digging the choices for Edward or James. Neither look at all how I pictured them. *sigh*
    So it's not just me, then? I really don't have a clear view of James, but Edward and Carlisle are wrong to me.

  3. #83
    You may dream... daggertrepe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    338

    Re: Bella and Edward series by Stephenie Meyer

    I'm loving the twilight series so far. I read the back of the book and I was shocked to see that she hangs out here! I come here all the time for topmodel as you can clearly see.

    Wowza.

  4. #84
    FORT Devotee Mike'sgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    IA
    Posts
    5,155

    Re: Bella and Edward series by Stephenie Meyer

    Quote Originally Posted by femme fatale;2842024;
    So it's not just me, then? I really don't have a clear view of James, but Edward and Carlisle are wrong to me.
    I am OK with James, but my first impression of actors chosen for Edward and Carlisle is very different then what is in my head; but Stephenie is delighted with the choices especially Edward and thinks he is perfect so I am willing to wait until I see the movie. Perhaps he will look different when in character, I know that he photographs differently depending on what I am looking at. I think he is more believable then Carlisle, I wish they had left his hair color as it is naturally - I think I would accept him in the role more easily.

  5. #85
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    15,826

    Re: Bella and Edward series by Stephenie Meyer

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;2845422;
    I am OK with James, but my first impression of actors chosen for Edward and Carlisle is very different then what is in my head; but Stephenie is delighted with the choices especially Edward and thinks he is perfect so I am willing to wait until I see the movie. Perhaps he will look different when in character, I know that he photographs differently depending on what I am looking at. I think he is more believable then Carlisle, I wish they had left his hair color as it is naturally - I think I would accept him in the role more easily.
    This is basically where I am with this. If Stephenie is happy with the casting that's good enough for me. I know we have all imagined how we think they should look, but it's the author's vision that counts.

  6. #86
    daydream believer oneTVslave's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    in the hizzy
    Age
    42
    Posts
    3,785

    Re: Bella and Edward series by Stephenie Meyer

    Whoa, the picture of James (Cam Gigandet) on Stephenie's website is smokin'! Very nice.

    I can't wait to see who they cast for Jacob. I just love his character.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

  7. #87
    FORT Newbie storm_thief's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Londinium
    Age
    20
    Posts
    9

    Re: Bella and Edward series by Stephenie Meyer

    Wow! I'm in the middle of reading Eclipse, and am completely in love with the series, and it's just brightened my day to see there's a whole topic on it!!!
    I'm not sure if this has been mentioned (because I got tired after reading page 4!) but according to IMDB, it's rumored they're going to cast Taylor Lautner, but I guess that is just a rumor...

  8. #88
    FORT Devotee Mike'sgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    IA
    Posts
    5,155

    Re: Bella and Edward series by Stephenie Meyer

    Quote Originally Posted by storm_thief;2905899;
    Wow! I'm in the middle of reading Eclipse, and am completely in love with the series, and it's just brightened my day to see there's a whole topic on it!!!
    I'm not sure if this has been mentioned (because I got tired after reading page 4!) but according to IMDB, it's rumored they're going to cast Taylor Lautner, but I guess that is just a rumor...

    I think it was announced by his agent that he will be in Twilight but not the role he will play- he is very young for Jacob, but I guess he will to grow into the role (?)
    It hasn't been confirmed yet by Stephenie or Summit as to who will play Jacob but with his looks - maybe.

  9. #89
    CCL
    CCL is offline
    Climbing Solsbury Hill CCL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Here and there
    Posts
    8,635

    Re: Bella and Edward series by Stephenie Meyer

    ^ He is playing Jacob. There is a video of him as Jacob on MTV's Movie Blog (not sure if I can post the link but I think it is probably easily found by doing a search). There's a lot of Twilight info on the site, actually. And it says that Stephenie Meyer has filmed a cameo - so cool!
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

  10. #90
    Who Dat lildago's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    11,522

    Re: Bella and Edward series by Stephenie Meyer

    He does seem a little young but I can see him as Jacob. When I first read this though, I couldn't get images of Shark Boy out of my head.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.