+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Bella and Edward series by Stephenie Meyer

Re: Bella and Edward series by Stephenie Meyer

I'm not digging the choices for Edward or James. Neither look at all how I pictured them. *sigh*
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by lildago;2841431;
    I'm not digging the choices for Edward or James. Neither look at all how I pictured them. *sigh*
    So it's not just me, then? I really don't have a clear view of James, but Edward and Carlisle are wrong to me.

I'm loving the twilight series so far. I read the back of the book and I was shocked to see that she hangs out here! I come here all the time for topmodel as you can clearly see.

Wowza.

Quote Originally Posted by femme fatale;2842024;
    So it's not just me, then? I really don't have a clear view of James, but Edward and Carlisle are wrong to me.
    I am OK with James, but my first impression of actors chosen for Edward and Carlisle is very different then what is in my head; but Stephenie is delighted with the choices especially Edward and thinks he is perfect so I am willing to wait until I see the movie. Perhaps he will look different when in character, I know that he photographs differently depending on what I am looking at. I think he is more believable then Carlisle, I wish they had left his hair color as it is naturally - I think I would accept him in the role more easily.

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;2845422;
    I am OK with James, but my first impression of actors chosen for Edward and Carlisle is very different then what is in my head; but Stephenie is delighted with the choices especially Edward and thinks he is perfect so I am willing to wait until I see the movie. Perhaps he will look different when in character, I know that he photographs differently depending on what I am looking at. I think he is more believable then Carlisle, I wish they had left his hair color as it is naturally - I think I would accept him in the role more easily.
    This is basically where I am with this. If Stephenie is happy with the casting that's good enough for me. I know we have all imagined how we think they should look, but it's the author's vision that counts.

Whoa, the picture of James (Cam Gigandet) on Stephenie's website is smokin'! Very nice.

I can't wait to see who they cast for Jacob. I just love his character.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Wow! I'm in the middle of reading Eclipse, and am completely in love with the series, and it's just brightened my day to see there's a whole topic on it!!!
    I'm not sure if this has been mentioned (because I got tired after reading page 4!) but according to IMDB, it's rumored they're going to cast Taylor Lautner, but I guess that is just a rumor...

Quote Originally Posted by storm_thief;2905899;
    Wow! I'm in the middle of reading Eclipse, and am completely in love with the series, and it's just brightened my day to see there's a whole topic on it!!!
    I'm not sure if this has been mentioned (because I got tired after reading page 4!) but according to IMDB, it's rumored they're going to cast Taylor Lautner, but I guess that is just a rumor...

I think it was announced by his agent that he will be in Twilight but not the role he will play- he is very young for Jacob, but I guess he will to grow into the role (?)
    It hasn't been confirmed yet by Stephenie or Summit as to who will play Jacob but with his looks - maybe.

CCL

^ He is playing Jacob. There is a video of him as Jacob on MTV's Movie Blog (not sure if I can post the link but I think it is probably easily found by doing a search). There's a lot of Twilight info on the site, actually. And it says that Stephenie Meyer has filmed a cameo - so cool!
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

He does seem a little young but I can see him as Jacob. When I first read this though, I couldn't get images of Shark Boy out of my head.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

+ Reply to Thread