+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Bella and Edward series by Stephenie Meyer

CCL

Re: Bella and Edward series by Stephenie Meyer

Yeah, I think Midnight Sun sounds like a really cool idea and I liked the first chapter I read on her website. I'd love to read in full Edward's version of the events from Twilight.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;2789160;
    Yeah, I think Midnight Sun sounds like a really cool idea and I liked the first chapter I read on her website. I'd love to read in full Edward's version of the events from Twilight.
    Agreed! In fact their are many chapters through out the series that I would have loved to have been in Edwards head - like that time in Volterra, Italy (New Moon); the freezing campsite in Eclipse with Jacob and Bella, etc.

Well I just saw this and many of you may have already read it, but since it has been a topic here I thought I would print Steph's answer to the famous Q:

Did Jacob imprint on Bella?

A. No. And this is how you can be sure: in New Moon, after the first time Jacob becomes his wolf phase, he is mean to Bella. He won’t tell her what is wrong. He says he can’t see her anymore. If he’d imprinted on Bella in that moment (and it happens the first time you see the person after you’ve phased), he would have answered all her questions. Pretty much, he would have given her anything in the world she wanted. (When he’s staring at her on the bottom of page 173 in Eclipse, he’s trying to make himself imprint on her. But that’s not something you can force.)

StephenieMeyer.com | Twilight Series | Eclipse | FAQ

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;2789589;
    Well I just saw this and many of you may have already read it, but since it has been a topic here I thought I would print Steph's answer to the famous Q:

Did Jacob imprint on Bella?

A. No. And this is how you can be sure: in New Moon, after the first time Jacob becomes his wolf phase, he is mean to Bella. He wonít tell her what is wrong. He says he canít see her anymore. If heíd imprinted on Bella in that moment (and it happens the first time you see the person after youíve phased), he would have answered all her questions. Pretty much, he would have given her anything in the world she wanted. (When heís staring at her on the bottom of page 173 in Eclipse, heís trying to make himself imprint on her. But thatís not something you can force.)

StephenieMeyer.com | Twilight Series | Eclipse | FAQ
    Ah, thanks Mike'sgirl. The bolded part answers a lot, as I often wondered if Jacob might imprint on Bella in the future.

CCL Yes, I thought of you when I read that. There is also an interesting comment that she made that leads me to think that she feels Bella & Edward are meant to be together at the end of the series:

"WHAT IF… What if true love left you? Not some ordinary high school romance, not some random jock boyfriend, not anyone at all replaceable. True love. The real deal. Your other half, your true soul's match. What happens if he leaves?....................... ......I didn't realize until I was working on the resolution how much my characters had gained from this experience. Vital stuff. Without this painful separation, Bella might never have realized that Edward really is hers to keep. No matter how perfect she thinks he is, or how imperfect she thinks she is, he belongs to her. Words can't quite capture the life-changing nature of this knowledge for Bella."
    StephenieMeyer.com | Twilight Series | New Moon | The Story

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;2789716;
    CCL Yes, I thought of you when I read that. There is also an interesting comment that she made that leads me to think that she feels Bella & Edward are meant to be together at the end of the series:
    Oh, yes, they have to be together in the end...whether she changes to a vampire or not.

Open casting calls in Portland, OR - anyone interested?

Stephenie Meyer .com click on pdf for more details.

There are pictures of the Cullen family on Stephenie's web site for the movie. They look amazing!

Isn't Alice adorable! Thanks for mentioning it theatregirl!

StephenieMeyer.com | Twilight Series | Twilight | Twilight the Movie

They are supposed to be announcing remaining cast: Jacob Black, Billy Black, and Bella's dad this week.

CCL

There's a picture from the Twilight set in the latest Entertainment Weekly (SNL anchor duo are on the cover of the magazine). It's a scene of Edward and James fighting.

+ Reply to Thread