+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Bella and Edward series by Stephenie Meyer

Re: Bella and Edward series by Stephenie Meyer

Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone;2735793;
    Thanks for posting those Mike'sgirl.
    My pleasure! Interesting to get into Stephenie's head and learn more about the characters. I love all of them, and look forward to Breaking Dawn and the movie of course!

They are talking about the series and how great it is on one of our local morning talk shows. They are trying to get Stephenie to come on the show. Stephenie, if you still visit and see this, please go on Good Things Utah. They even have a BYU grad as one of the hosts .
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

elk

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;2735681;
    I just had to add this link from Stephenie's site with the Twilight outtakes - the parts of her manuscripts that were deleted. Some of these are very funny but all are endearing. I am especially glad to have read Emmett story about his becoming a vampire and you can also find something similar on the New Moon page. Hope you enjoy if you haven't already found these:

StephenieMeyer.com | Twilight Series | Twilight | Outtakes
    StephenieMeyer.com | Twilight Series | New Moon | Outtakes

and of course her Extras which were written after New Moon to fill in some of the Q's from fans (like the conversation between Edward and Rosalie on Bella jumping off the cliff):
    StephenieMeyer.com | Twilight Series | New Moon | Extras
    These are all wonderful! Thanks so much, Mike's Girl, I am going to have some fun going through the links.

I also noticed that Ms. Meyer acknowledged the FORT in Twilight. How cool is that???
    "I'll meet you at the place near the thing that we went to that time." - Albert Brooks to Holly Hunter in Broadcast News

I finished reading Eclipse over the weekend. I really liked it. I cannot wait to see what happens next.

Summit Entertainment has announced that Twilight has gone from pre- production to in-production. Yay!
    Summit Entertainment
    The casting call has gone out for Jacob Black - can't wait to see who they select. StephenieMeyer.com | Twilight Series | Twilight | Twilight the Movie

Re: Bella and Edward series by Stephanie Meyer

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy;2554431;

This is kind of a fun thread to go as it tracks some of Stephenie's postings about how this all came to be.

elk, you may have missed this previous post. Follow the link for the early discussions when before Stephenie (spegs) had an agent and the alternate titles that were tossed around, etc. It was pretty exciting to see this unfold for her. I can't wait for the movie.
    Last edited by oneTVslave; 01-30-2008 at 05:26 PM.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

I teach languages, and all 7th graders are required to take 9 weeks of intro to Spanish - even if they are native speakers. This term I have a larger number than usual of Spanish speaking 7th graders so I ordered some YA books in Spanish including all 3 of the Twilight series! I'm so psyched to be able to offer these to my students (the others I ordered are The Hobbit and Eragon)
    Count your blessings!

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;2776010;
    Summit Entertainment has announced that Twilight has gone from pre- production to in-production. Yay!
    Summit Entertainment
    The casting call has gone out for Jacob Black - can't wait to see who they select. StephenieMeyer.com | Twilight Series | Twilight | Twilight the Movie
    I love this part:

Based on the #1 New York Times Bestselling series by Stephenie Meyer, TWILIGHT is a cultural phenomenon, with a fanatic fanbase that eagerly awaits this movie.
    Surely they must be talking about us.

Gut - That's really cool that your students will be able to enjoy these books.

MRD

I have finally jumped on the bandwagon and started the first book. Liking it so far.
    My daughter has all 3 and has been after me to read them, but I have had a stack of books lately and those were near the bottom. I finally pulled it out and started it.
    Been very interesting. I like vampire stories anyway.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;2776010;
    Summit Entertainment
    Thanks for the update, Mike'sgirl. I'm interested to see how the movie turns out. Hopefully it will be a good adaptation.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

+ Reply to Thread