+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2021222324252627282930

Thread: Bella and Edward series by Stephenie Meyer

CCL

Re: Bella and Edward series by Stephenie Meyer

I've not read The Host. I checked imdb and it lists the movie version as being in pre-production with a release date in March 2013. Saoirse Ronan is attached as the star.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

In the postscript at the end of the book she says they are working on a movie....sounds as if it would really happen.

For those of you who haven't read it, now that I'm done, it could turn into a series, but it also works fine as a one off I thought. It's meant for an adult audience (science fiction lovers, but it is pretty "earthly") but really there's nothing offensive for a YA audience...the sex is essentially all kissing at max, mostly touches. Again though there's the "fated souls", there's only one you can be happy with in the universe message. But overall, very interesting concept...kind of like being on the "inside" of The Three Faces of Eve!

I haven't read these books but my daughter has she is finishing Breaking Dawn now and thinks the author has left it wide open to write more later is she chose to continue the story of Jacob and Renesemee
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Stephenie Meyer has actually said that - -that she feels she is done writing about Edward and Bella and that IF she ever chose to pick this series back up, the focus would be Jacob and Reneesme.

+ Reply to Thread