+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Bella and Edward series by Stephenie Meyer

Re: Bella and Edward series by Stephenie Meyer

If for any reason she decides to not finish the book or publish it - then I will break down and read the portion she has published on her site; but I to prefer to read the finished copy as she intended.

I feel so bad for her, I hope she doesn't feel so discouraged that she takes a long break from writing anything.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Whoa...I have come sooo late to this party. I JUST read Twilight...am becoming obsessed with it (shades of Buffy). I tryed not to read the entire thread as it will spoil me for the other books. Sorry to hear about all the online problems. Looking at the trailers it doesn't seem like the other books are part of the movie. I hope Ms Meyer can find some peace with this issue and continue as planned. I'm really enjoyed it and I am not by any means a teenager!
    Out. for. a. walk... Bitch.

I just recently heard about this series, and although I'm a bit old for them, I enjoyed the books. Wasn't too fond of Bella, but like the rest of the characters. Especially Jacob - I'd like to adopt him! Can't wait for the movie, it looks like it will be good. Thanks all for the great posts, I was able to get caught up-to-date with no problems!

Well, I broke down finally and read The Midnight Sun manuscript. I hope Stephenie eventually finishes it because I love Edward's voice more than Bella's or Jacob's. Reading it has left me wanting more...
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by lildago;3196995;
    Well, I broke down finally and read The Midnight Sun manuscript. I hope Stephenie eventually finishes it because I love Edward's voice more than Bella's or Jacob's. Reading it has left me wanting more...
    Well, seeing this made me break through my resolve to hold off - that and the fear that she might not ever finish it. I had already read the first chapter quite a while back when it was posted on her site (with her permission) so I was really anxious to read what else had been written. I think that writing from Edward's perspective is the best of all the books also - it drives me crazy to know that this project has been shelved due to some over-enthusiastic fan craziness.

I too hope that she will return to Midnight Sun soon, and pray each night that she will have another vivid dream compelling her to get up and put it to print. Hopefully, she will feel the desire to take a break from another project and put more attention on MS in the near future.
    (my apologies to CCL for my being so weak willed as unable to resist it any longer)
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Stephenie Meyer will be on Ellen tomorrow. I still haven't read the books, I'm #19 on the library waitlist for the first book.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

Oh, I'm glad you posted that! I'll have to set the VCR.

Yes, the VCR. My DVR died and I'm going back in time to the days of video tape. Good thing it still works, and Target still sells blank tapes!
    I never met a piece of chocolate I didn't like.

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3197724;
    (my apologies to CCL for my being so weak willed as unable to resist it any longer)
    No need to apologize! I do hope she eventually publishes it in book form. I guess we will see.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I'm just starting Eclipse now. I didn't realize there was a problem with the final book. I hope all goes well and Stephenie finishes it! Am also looking forward to watching the Twlight movie that I think comes out in November!

I love the books! I read the first, second and third for 3 or 4 times, and it is amazing, I can't get enough of it
    Hm well, the story on Edwards point of view sounds very interesting!
    Oh and sorry for my bad english... I'm not an american girl.

+ Reply to Thread