I figured we could use this thread since there are similar ones in the forums dedicated to movies and music. What was (or were, as is always the case with me) the latest book(s - again, in my case) you bought?
I don't know about the rest of you, but my book purchases tend to come in twos... or threes, or fours, or... you get the picture. For some reason, I simply cannot buy just one book. Since I mainly buy paperbacks, I justify this behaviour by telling myself that I get several books for roughly the same price as one measly hardcover. To prove my point, here are my latest book purchases:
- One Good Turn by Kate Atkinson (very excited about this one!)
- The Undomestic Goddess by Sophie Kinsella
- The Other Side of the Bridge by Mary Lawson
- The Divide by Nicholas Evans
- Dedication by Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Krauss (authors of The Nanny Diaires)
That should keep me occupied for a while.