+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2122232425262728293031

Thread: Your latest book purchases

Re: Your latest book purchases

Harlan Coben is one of my faves, as well.
    Haven't read Live Wire yet.
    Please do post a review after you read it, Lucynda.
    TIA
    To Thine Own Self Be True

elk

Quote Originally Posted by Kao View Post
    I recently bought Game of Thrones and i can't WAIT to read the rest of them! It starts out slow but before you know it you're completely hooked!
    Kao, I am almost halfway through GoT, then I have book two on standby. I am loving this book, the characters are vivid and the stories are captivating!
    "I'll meet you at the place near the thing that we went to that time." - Albert Brooks to Holly Hunter in Broadcast News

It's time for another post from me swearing I don't work for bookcloseouts.com! I just love the site so much! They're running a big warehouse clearance sale and thousands of titles are only $1.99:
    BookCloseOuts.com - *Promotions

This site sells remaindered books and excess inventory, which means that some of them have a black mark on the edges. I don't happen to care about that - I like getting a great deal! Now I just have to stay away from the site, so I don't end up spending money on more books!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread