+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 31 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: Your latest book purchases

Re: Your latest book purchases

Quote Originally Posted by paridy;3671416;
    I just got Blood Promise-the 4th book in the Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead. Love this series and the Succubus ones by her.
    I am reading another vampire series right now called Blue Bloods by Melissa de la Cruz. If you liked that one you should try Blue Bloods when you are done. It is very well written and one of the better YA series I've read lately.
    Faithless is he who says farewell when the road darkens. J.R.R. Tolkien

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by CaliLily;3671460;
    I am reading another vampire series right now called Blue Bloods by Melissa de la Cruz. If you liked that one you should try Blue Bloods when you are done. It is very well written and one of the better YA series I've read lately.
    Yes I have read the 3 in the series thus far, it is good. Just waiting for number 4 to come out. Thanks.

As I post I am in the process of choosing A new book to read. I do these online surveys for points and just discovered among the free merchandise you can also order books. I am ordering free of charge to books tonight. I just have to decide which two.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by paridy;3671584;
    Yes I have read the 3 in the series thus far, it is good. Just waiting for number 4 to come out. Thanks.
    you said it's still about vampires??
    was it nice???
    who's the author???
    could you please summarize it??plzz???

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by donnah fe;3672576;
    you said it's still about vampires??
    was it nice???
    who's the author???
    could you please summarize it??plzz???
    Hard to summarize it, try reading TeensReadToo reviews, the author is Melissa De La Cruz -The three books are Blue Bloods, Masquerade and Revelations.

They are very fast reads, and it is YA series with romance and as well danger and intrigue. Very good books I highly recommend it.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I just bought A Fly Went By by Mike McClintock! It was one of my favorite books, as a child. Couldn't resist i!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by paridy;3673781;
    Hard to summarize it, try reading TeensReadToo reviews, the author is Melissa De La Cruz -The three books are Blue Bloods, Masquerade and Revelations.

They are very fast reads, and it is YA series with romance and as well danger and intrigue. Very good books I highly recommend it.

thankzz.....
    i'm looking forward to loving it....

Hi everyone ! I just finished reading a book that not only changed my life, but probably saved my life.

It's called "The EasyWay to Stop Smoking" by Allen Carr. I smoked for 25 yrs. I bought his book on Wednesday am and was smoke-free by Friday pm. And it really was "easy"; no cravings, no mood swings, no weight gain, no "missing it". He's the best !

If you or anyone you care about is a smoker, please buy them this book. It will be the best $15 you ever spent, i swear !!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Luckypants;3693843;
    Hi everyone ! I just finished reading a book that not only changed my life, but probably saved my life.

It's called "The EasyWay to Stop Smoking" by Allen Carr. I smoked for 25 yrs. I bought his book on Wednesday am and was smoke-free by Friday pm. And it really was "easy"; no cravings, no mood swings, no weight gain, no "missing it". He's the best !

If you or anyone you care about is a smoker, please buy them this book. It will be the best $15 you ever spent, i swear !!

ahhmmmm.........
    just want to ask.....
    is it an ADVENTIST book?????

FORT Regular

i've just purcased Holistic Medicine...
    i didn't expect it to be nice..but it was really good...i'm starting to read it...
    i've just finished Breaking Dawn....just this 3 in the afteernoon......

+ Reply to Thread