+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: The Harry Potter All Spoilers, All the Time Thread

Re: The Harry Potter All Spoilers, All the Time Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ProudTVJunkie;2551848;
    I have read all the post either as I just happened on this thread and was quite excited as next to Reality TV, Harry Potter is my second favorite thing!

I am guessing, or in my opinion.... Harry was in limbo between life and death, heaven and hell.... and as he is a good person he was able to walk and talk, where as the creature thingy was bad and was awaiting its future punishment in the after life...

Does that make sense? I would like everyones opinion on that as well.
    I thought the baby thingy was probably meant to be the part of Tom Riddle's soul that Harry Potter had inside of him, but it was still disturbing to read about them ignoring baby cries, not to mention it was an error on the author's and editor's part not to make it clearer what exactly that thing was supposed to be.

Quote Originally Posted by ProudTVJunkie;2551859;
    Oh on another note.... I thought that I would tear up after every death, but I only lost it twice..... when Sanpe was killed and when Harry called his son Albus Sevrerus.

From book one, I can't help it.... Snape was my favorite... and I am so glad that he was on Albus's side! Cause I would have taken alot of smack from alot of people for my ever relentless, never waivering case for his Innocence.

So I abide a fairwell to my favortie litterary character of all time! sniff sniff....
    You must have loved the chapter on his memories of Lily. That was one of the most poignant parts of the whole series for me. I also teared up big time at "Albus Severus". Pair all that with the movie portrayal by Alan Rickman - LOVE HIM! and I'm hooked.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter;2554135;
    You must have loved the chapter on his memories of Lily. That was one of the most poignant parts of the whole series for me. I also teared up big time at "Albus Severus". Pair all that with the movie portrayal by Alan Rickman - LOVE HIM! and I'm hooked.
    OH I know.... it is like Alan was born to be Sanpe.... I loved him before the HP movies! He is awesome! I loved him in Robin Hood.

I was wondering... really how Harry took the news of the love Snape had for his mother... he felt sorry for Sanpe's childhood and at one point hated his Dad for his treatment of Snape.... We never learned much more about James...

Quote Originally Posted by Harvest;2552064;
    I thought the baby thingy was probably meant to be the part of Tom Riddle's soul that Harry Potter had inside of him, but it was still disturbing to read about them ignoring baby cries, not to mention it was an error on the author's and editor's part not to make it clearer what exactly that thing was supposed to be.
    Good point! Thanks!

I think Harry took the news of Snape loving his Mother well. He was growing up and now understood why Dumbledore "trusted Snape" so much. He understood the danger that he put himself in and the deep regret and remorse he felt.

It was a sweet little love story. I liked how Snape had Harry look him in the eyes as he died, and then we found out that Harry had his mother's eyes, so it was like the last thing Severus saw were Lily's eyes as he died.

Quote Originally Posted by Harvest;2556868;
    It was a sweet little love story. I liked how Snape had Harry look him in the eyes as he died, and then we found out that Harry had his mother's eyes, so it was like the last thing Severus saw were Lily's eyes as he died.
    Now I am crying again......

Quote Originally Posted by Harvest;2556868;

I loved that part!

One thing though .. we always knew Harry had Lily's eyes. From the first book on people meeting him would say .... you look so much like your Father but, you have your Mother's eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by laura302;2562494;
    One thing though .. we always knew Harry had Lily's eyes. From the first book on people meeting him would say .... you look so much like your Father but, you have your Mother's eyes.
    Yeah, but how many years ago did that come out? I couldn't even remember the previous book by the time this one came out!

Quote Originally Posted by Harvest;2563776;
    Yeah, but how many years ago did that come out? I couldn't even remember the previous book by the time this one came out!

I guess I have read them all way too much. But any time someone new would meet Harry that knew his Mother and Father would comment on it books one through 6.

+ Reply to Thread