+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Old favorites

Old favorites

Does anyone know where I can find some old books that I used to read all the time in High School? They are the original Sweet Valley High books and another group of books. I think it was Cheerleaders? Much like the Degrassi books, there are several volumes to these books and I used to have almost all of them but no longer have them. I'm curious to see if I may be able to find them anywhere.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Re: Old favorites

Did you try Amazon.com? I found an out of print copy of an R. F. Delderfield novel - they directed me to a used book seller at Amazon UK and it worked out great.
    ETA:
    Well, Amanda - we posted at the same time! Great minds think alike, I guess.
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Re: Old favorites

nilesgirl - did you find what you're looking for? I know I have some original Sweet Valley High books on the bookshelf from when my daughter was younger. I'd be happy to send them to you if you want.
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread