1. How old were you when you learned how to read?
4 years old
2. Were you a big reader growing up?
Yes I have been reading nonstop since I was able to read
3. Are there any books that left a big impression on you as a kid?
I have always loved mysteries and the Trixie Belden books I still have the whole series
4. Favourite genres? (Do you read mainly fiction or non-fiction? Do you have
I love Fiction more than anything. Romantic Suspense, Mystery, FBI & Navy Seal thrillers
a soft spot for horror, sci-fi, or romance?)My soft spot is a good old fashoned bodice ripper
5. Top 5 favourite authors.
6. Top 5 favourite books.
Maggy's child, Promises & Lies,Bait,Breaking Point and dark of night
7. Where do you prefer to read?
On my sofa with my favorite throw covering me up
8. Do you like to eat or drink something while you read? YesIf so, what are your foods and beverages of choice? a bag of popcorn and a lemonade
9. What do you typically wear when you read? (I swear, I don't mean this in a dirty way. My mind is a pure as the first snow of the year - before it gets contaminated by dog poo and engine exhaust, that is. ) Casual wear? Pyjamas? Jeans? Something more elaborate and stylish? sweats
10. On average, how many books do you read a month? 8
11. How do you get hold of the books? Do you buy them at a bookstore, visit an online store, borrow from a friend or family member, or do you use the library? I should own stock in Borders and Barnes & Noble. I also get them on Amazon
12. Paperback or hardcover? My favorite Authors Always in Hardback.
13. At what point do you give up on a book?If I am not sucked into by page 3
14. How do you find about new books and authors? (Aside from the FORT, that is.) Google Books allows you to read excerpts of all types of books and authors
15. Best reading-related memory? All of them
16. Worst reading-related memory? None if I'm reading I'm happy
17. What was the last book(s) you bought? The last Street Novel by Omar Tyree
18. What was the last book you checked out from the library? Can't remember
19. On average, how many hours a week do you spend reading? too many to count
20. Are you a fast or slow reader? Speedy
21. Do you sometimes read more than one book at the time? No
22. Are you what Stephen King refers to as a Constant Reader, or are there periods where you don't read at all? I go through phases but generally I am always reading something
23. What's the longest you've gone without reading? 1 day
24. Why do you read? (This is a tough one, I know) I read because it brings me joy