+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Streisand Sex Book

Streisand Sex Book

Oooooo. This could be interesting . There's a lot of Hollywood hunky hunks who have been linked to this lady. I can't believe she's 63, but I'm sure glad she's happy with hubby James Brolin. He was sure a great catch! Anderson is the critically acclaimed author of twenty–three books, so he probably has his facts straight.
    -----------------------------------------
    New Book Reveals Streisand's Sex Life
    (Getty) Attachment 16816

(KP International) A new Barbra Streisand biography, 'Barbra: The Way She Is,' by Christopher Anderson, went on sale Tuesday (March 28) and promises to reveal new details on the superstars' sex-life.

The diva singer/actress, who is referred to as "the ugly duckling who blossomed into a modern-day Nefertiti" by the book's publisher HarperCollins, has allegedly made the most of her 63 years.

Apparently the diva's long list of sexual conquests reads like a who's-who of Hollywood and includes: tennis pro Andre Agassi, Warren Beatty, Richard Gere, news reporter Peter Jennings, Don Johnson (who was reportedly affectionately referred to as Streisand's "goy toy"), Kris Kristofferson, Steve McQueen, Liam Neeson, Ryan O'Neal, Omar Sharif and Jon Voight. But Babs also had a taste for men with political prowess, too, and was romantically linked to former Canadian Prime Minister Pierre Trudeau and the late Princess Diana's former husband, Prince Charles, and her lover Dodi Fayed.
    http://channels.aol.ca/entertainment...29104709990014
    Last edited by misskitty; 06-20-2006 at 05:20 AM.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Oh, for the love! A "modern-day Nefertiti?" No!

I really don't care to think about Barbra having sex She seems like she would have to be the one "in charge"

FORT Fogey Add It Up Champion famita's Avatar
    I just got this from the library-I can't wait to read it!

This is one book I won't be reading! So, she's slept with half of Hollywood and their brothers. I could care less!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Whenever I hear the name Barbra Streisand I flash back to the film Nuts, which had me asking myself "who the hell would pay $500 to spend the night with her?" I won't be reading it *shudder*.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Ew. Just ew. *shudders with Rattus*
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    I'm a sicko. . I like books like this - especially if it includes some type of ranking system.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Jewels! I probably won't read it. I love Barbra - her voice is amazing - but ever since she compared Andre Agassi to a zen master, I prefer not to think about her sex life at all. You know though - Steve McQueen and Liam Neeson? Good for her!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

The mere title of this thread is enough to put me off sex for a month! Do I have any desire to read this book? Hell no. Although I am surprised to see she bagged Liam Neeson, an actor I adore.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast