+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Any Nicholas Sparks Fans?

sbrightharp26

Any Nicholas Sparks Fans?

I love reading his books. I just recently read "True Believer" and it's very good. My favorite books of his are The Notebook, and Nights In Rodanthe. I saw his movies A Walk To Remember and The Notebook. I loved them both.
    He tells the best love stories I have ever read. If you haven't read his books, you should. They are fantastic!!!!!!!

Premium Member
    I loved Message In A Bottle, both the book and movie. I recently got The Notebook but haven't read it yet.

I'm a fan!

I've read A Walk to Remember and The Rescue and I'm in the process of reading A Bend In the Road. After that comes The Notebook & Nights in Rodanthe, that I already have bought.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    I've read "A Walk to Remember" "Message In A Bottle", "A Bend In the Road", and my favorite "The Notebook". Be sure to have a box of tissues sitting next to you.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

I have only read Message in a Bottle and that was a great book that made me bawl.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

I have the books A Walk To Remember and The Notebook and i am currently reading the latter.

Hey, regarding the ending for A Walk To Remember, is there any chance that Jamie might not have died after all, the book did say "I believe in miracles now." Anyone?
    Well, I was thinking when he said, "king of the jungle," I was, like, "Well, during the first challenge you would still be lost in the jungle if Jim and I hadn't, like, led you out. - Brooke Struck on Judd

Love is like the wind...You can't see it, but you can feel it

Hey, regarding the ending for A Walk To Remember, is there any chance that Jamie might not have died after all, the book did say "I believe in miracles now." Anyone?
    I doubt it. If she had stayed alive it would have been a completely different novel. Just the fact that she died made the wedding a lot more special. Plus, I probably wouldn't have cried as hard everytime I read the book had she not died.

Then what does Landon mean when he says he believe in miracles now? Does the miracle refer to the fact that he's a changed man?
    Well, I was thinking when he said, "king of the jungle," I was, like, "Well, during the first challenge you would still be lost in the jungle if Jim and I hadn't, like, led you out. - Brooke Struck on Judd

Love is like the wind...You can't see it, but you can feel it

Premium Member
    Nicholas Sparks is coming to Omaha on October 14, he's speaking on behalf of the Omaha Hearing School. I was hoping to get tickets but I have to work. Here's a small piece from our local news channel:

http://www.theomahachannel.com/julie...69/detail.html

I've read "Message in a Bottle", "A Walk to Remember", and "The Notebook". They all made me bawl like a child. I love his writing style, and storylines.
    I prefer all the books to the movie adaptations.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast