+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tongue-In-Chic: Confessions of a Heiress

Tongue-In-Chic: Confessions of a Heiress

Ok, ok, I know I will get a lot of vomiting smilies in this thread.

But I was wondering if anyone has read this book by Paris Hilton? (Probably not, most of you guys seem to be interested in the more mature books.)

As much as I despise Paris Hilton and think she is a disgusting human being, I am very interested in this 'book' of hers and when I saw it at a bookstore, gave it a flip. It definately seems like a fun book to read, and the photos were just interesting to look at.

Okay, Mature?
    I think I've said before that I'll read just about anything, including airline magazines, room service menus, cereal boxes, and how- to manuals. I would read the Paris Hilton tome, but since my mother in law brought 4 cartons of books when she visited 2 weeks ago, everyone else will be long finished with it by the time I get around to reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dinahann
    Okay, Mature?
    I think I've said before that I'll read just about anything, including airline magazines, room service menus, cereal boxes, and how- to manuals. I would read the Paris Hilton tome, but since my mother in law brought 4 cartons of books when she visited 2 weeks ago, everyone else will be long finished with it by the time I get around to reading it.
    I'm the same way. Well, except with the how to manuals. I don't like those.

Heh... I would read it because I, too, read some absolute trash just for the trashiness of it.

But.. I could never bring myself to actually BUY it.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    Broadway.

I would read it but to buy. I don't think I want to spend money on it.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

I saw Paris on Conan O Brien when she was promoting this book ... supposedly its a parody on her life, as in not to be taken seriously.

Im not sure what to think of Paris Hilton ... I guess im jealous because she has all the financial security in the world, but at the same time shes really portrayed herself as sleazy and stupid on such shows as the simple life 1 and 2. I guess it bugs me that someone that (seemingly) dumb can be so well off. Although she does have her own clothing line... so maybe shes not that dumb if she can make money offa her name ... maybe shes like Jessica Simpson ... really stupid on TV, but smart in real life...

Quote Originally Posted by Dinahann
    I think I've said before that I'll read just about anything, including airline magazines, room service menus, cereal boxes, and how- to manuals.
    Me too. I even read my shampoo bottles over and over again in the shower--I just gotta have something to read! (Hey, reading my bath & cosmetics bottles are the only practice I get for my schoolgirl french these days, anyway. )

I will admit to you, my trusted FORT friends, that would totally read this (redeeming qualities be damned!) but I would never spend my hard-earned money it. Sorry, Paris, but I'm not an heiress!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    Me too. I even read my shampoo bottles over and over again in the shower--I just gotta have something to read! (Hey, reading my bath & cosmetics bottles are the only practice I get for my schoolgirl french these days, anyway. )

I will admit to you, my trusted FORT friends, that would totally read this (redeeming qualities be damned!) but I would never spend my hard-earned money it. Sorry, Paris, but I'm not an heiress!

lol....same here, I'll read anything....I'd read Paris's book, but I won't buy it. I guess it'll make it's way to the public library sooner or later...

Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized
    As much as I despise Paris Hilton and think she is a disgusting human being, I am very interested in this 'book' of hers and when I saw it at a bookstore, gave it a flip. It definately seems like a fun book to read, and the photos were just interesting to look at.
    Me too! I'm interested in her everthing... but the book hasn't been out yet in China~ i'm so looking forward to having a good read!

Paris Hilton wrote a book? *she says in monotone* That's hot.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast