+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920

Thread: Comics, Graphic Novels, Manga and other things that won't get you laid

I can't believe that I can't find any reference to Peter Bagge in this thread. Does no one else love Hate and hate everything else?
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Who Hoo! I got quoted in Wizard Magazine #187, (the newest one). I am the dorky retailer on page 132 talking about Dark Tower and Steven King.

If you are intereseted in the Death of Captain America Story I highly recommend Civil War Fallen Son Wolverine coming out this week. And the issues that follow. Civil War Fallen Son will be five issues focusing on the five stages of grief and how his death affects different characters. Wolverine being the first, it will come out weekly or bi-weekly.
    Last edited by AsIs; 04-01-2007 at 06:59 PM. Reason: adding content
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Re: Comics, Graphic Novels, Manga and other things that won't get you laid

Anyone care about what happened to Flash?

Anyone still reading here? LOL
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Anyone out there reading comics?

Batman RIP?

Secret Invasion?

Green Lanterns Blackest Night?

Anything?

I need to go an catch up on my Mutants... What can I say, I'm a total X-men fan girl.
    Pink Elephants on Parade!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperBrat;3022133;
    I need to go an catch up on my Mutants... What can I say, I'm a total X-men fan girl.
    X-Men rock and they have some big issues coming up.

+ Reply to Thread