+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any ideas what he's talking about?

Any ideas what he's talking about?

i need help! awhile ago, my husband was talking about a book that he wants. i want to get it for him as one of his x-mess presents, but i can't find anything about it! it's about vampires and the author is christopher knight or mcknight...??? anybody have any idea what my hubby's talking about???
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best .. "

Christopher Pike, by chance? He's written many books, all related to vampires in some form or another.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    John -- is there anything you don't know
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

No.

Okay, well, maybe. Just ask my wife

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away, I had a thread called "Stump John". If you had something you couldn't find the answer to, I could usually find it...

It might not be Christopher Pike. Although his books are all about vampires, they're more geared toward the "younger" set.

How about V.A.M.P. by Christopher Caldwell?

ok - he just came home from bowling and i admitted my frustration!! i've been searching on google and amazon and ebay and everywhere i can think of. then he tells me it's not even about vampires! ugh! apparently it's a bunch of short stories - all fiction - about hauntings in michigan. any ideas?
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best .. "

short stories? hmmm, I know a non fiction book called Michigan Haunts and Hauntings by Marion Kuilo (Marian Kulo) something like that, but that is all "true"

I am annoyed with the internet as I was reading a book review about a UP author who I had never heard of who recently come out with a book called Cold and he had several other books including a few of short stores, so I go back and try to find this story, I can't find it. I can find senriks yucky horrible web page but I can't find a page I want to find.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

As you can tell, I'm a little bored this morning, I don't have to cook that much and no one else is awake.....looking around on the net, I can't find a short story book about hauntings but did find 2 books by Rev Gerald Hunter called Haunted Michigan and More Haunted Michigan from the Lake Claremont Press. Did find the one auther I was looking for, John Smolens but his short stories were not about ghosts. (I am thinking of getting his book Cold however)
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

thanks for all of your help... i can't find anything either. it's driving me crazy!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast