+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 706 FirstFirst ... 38787980818283848586878889909192939495969798138188588 ... LastLast
Like Tree244Likes

Thread: What are you reading?

I just finished reading Blow Fly by patricia Cornwall. I also like James Patterson, Dean Koontz.......well heck.....anything that is a mystery? LOL And I love reading true crime books as well

Just started The Blind Assasin, Margaret Atwood, it jumps around a lot, and the sci-fi part is bizarre. Was she having a breakdown whilst writing this one. I miss Grace.

I have been reading a lot of Biography and math .............for school.

for relaxing I'm reading this VERY CREEPY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED BOOK! It's called "Swan Song" I can't remember the author's name but, I am actually having nightmares and thinking maybe I should stop reading it! It's been passed around and everyone that reads it gets nightmares!! Very creepy!
    Very good and hard to put down though..........
    All things share the same breath-the beast, the tree, the man, the air shares it's spirit with all the life it supports~~Chief Seattle

Quote Originally Posted by Mikayla
    I have been reading a lot of Biography and math .............for school.

for relaxing I'm reading this VERY CREEPY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED BOOK! It's called "Swan Song" I can't remember the author's name but, I am actually having nightmares and thinking maybe I should stop reading it! It's been passed around and everyone that reads it gets nightmares!! Very creepy!
    Very good and hard to put down though..........
    The author of Swan Song is Michael McCammon (I think that's how it's spelled). I read it long ago; I don't remember much about it except that it was good. Due to some discussion on these boards I tried to check it out of my library and reread it, but they no longer have it.

We talked a bit about Swan Song before in this thread, and I still can't reccomend it enough! Absolutely amazing read that is hard for me to put down once I get going (and it's not a short read by any means so I end up having major reading marathons). I've read it probably 8 times already, and I'm sure I'll have quite a few more.

Jay
    I finished The Teeth of The Tiger by Tom Clancy and am now re-reading the classic Sherlock Holmes stories which I first read about 20 years ago.

Mikayla: Swan Song does sound interesting, could you give me an outline of sorts, to give me an idea what the story is about????

Quote Originally Posted by John
    I just bought "America: The Book" by Jon Stewart (with foreword by Thomas Jefferson)

Can't wait.
    Due to the stab-my-own-eyes-out page of naked judges in that book, Walmart's decided not to carry it. :rolleyes

http://www.usatoday.com/life/books/n...art-book_x.htm
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

Sweet Thursday - Steinbeck

The Wine of Youth - John Fante

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    Lord of The Rings, Fellowship of the Ring - JRR Tolkien

Now that I have time to spare.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

+ Reply to Thread