+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree214Likes

Thread: What are you reading?

Ger

Re: What are you reading?

I think I might be the odd ball here cause I like to read books by Nora Roberts, Mary Higgins Clark, Fern Michaels and have not seen where any of you seem to be into books by these authors.

But anyway right now I am reading the newest book by J D Robb which is the pen name for Nora Roberts who writs this series.

I also love reading the sister hood series by Fern Michaels and she just came out with a new Series and the first book is out called the Scoop which was very good.

Quote Originally Posted by Ger;3758973;
    I think I might be the odd ball here cause I like to read books by Nora Roberts, Mary Higgins Clark, Fern Michaels and have not seen where any of you seem to be into books by these authors.

But anyway right now I am reading the newest book by J D Robb which is the pen name for Nora Roberts who writs this series.

I also love reading the sister hood series by Fern Michaels and she just came out with a new Series and the first book is out called the Scoop which was very good.
    I read Nora Roberts, but ot her J.D. Robb books. I also read some Fern Michaels books as well. I just finished reading Tara Janzen's "Breaking Loose"
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

But anyway right now I am reading the newest book by J D Robb which is the pen name for Nora Roberts who writes this series.
    I love Nora Roberts/JD Robb! I'm rereading Bed of Roses now (and I'd reread Vision in White if I could figure out where I put it ;-).)

I haven't started Kindred in Death yet...I didn't see it the last time I was at the store! I'll have to look this week...thanks for the reminder :-)

I'm listening to a book on CD in the car called The Annunciation of Francesca Dunne. It's too good to listen to in small installments! I have to bring then inside and listen on my little portable CD player.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by geek the girl;3758632;
    Bonk: The Curious Couplings of Science and Sex by Mary Roach. Incredibly witty and entertaining, and packed with interesting - and oftentimes bizarre - facts. I find myself laughing out loud, gasping and/or blushing every couple of pages. If you enjoyed Stiff: The Curious Lives of Human Cadavres, you'll definitely enjoy this one, too.
    I have had Stiff on my list for a long time, but haven't gotten around to actually reading it. I'll have to add this other one also.

I have temporarily set aside Reading Lolita in Tehran. I was just having a terrible time getting into it. I think one of my problems was that it was continually referencing material that the group of women was reading and it was stuff I have never read. Instead I'm re-reading The Lovely Bones in anticipation of the film release in January. I'll get back to Reading Lolita when I'm done.

Ger

Quote Originally Posted by TripleGemini;3759053;
    I love Nora Roberts/JD Robb! I'm rereading Bed of Roses now (and I'd reread Vision in White if I could figure out where I put it ;-).)

I haven't started Kindred in Death yet...I didn't see it the last time I was at the store! I'll have to look this week...thanks for the reminder :-)
    I have the 2 Nora Roberts books Vision in White and Bed of Roses here but did not get around to starting them yet.

Right now am half thru Kindred in Death and it is SO GOOD. I really love the J D Robb series.
    I bought my book at Walmart about 2 weeks ago

So happy to see a few of you like to read some of the same books as I do.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Ger;3759425;
    So happy to see a few of you like to read some of the same books as I do.
    I'm a fan of both Nora Roberts and Mary Higgins Clark, too.

For lighter reading the Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich always makes me chuckle!

FORT Regular

My Thanksgiving weekend book was The Bookseller of Kabul. Great inside look at life in Afghanistan from a writer who spent several months living with a family. I've really enjoyed it (although it was a hard book to read at times as I was trying to digest many large meals while earning about the very hard lives of people in Kabul).

Ger

Quote Originally Posted by JordieGirl;3759543;
    I'm a fan of both Nora Roberts and Mary Higgins Clark, too.

For lighter reading the Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich always makes me chuckle!
    I love the Stephi Plum books and have read them all and I even read the in between books.
    Especially love the Gram and Lulu

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Ger;3759918;
    I love the Stephi Plum books and have read them all and I even read the in between books.
    Especially love the Gram and Lulu
    I'm a fan of Gram and Lula, too. I hope I'm that feisty when I'm a senior, but I'll leave the spandex to Lula.

+ Reply to Thread