+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 714 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293070120520 ... LastLast
Like Tree256Likes

Thread: What are you reading?

I'm reading "A bend in the road" by Nicholas Sparks.
    I love his books, really nice love stories.

I'm reading "Crosses" by Shelley Stoerh...

I am currently reading The Poisonwood Bible. I've been meaning to get to it for quite some time, and now I finally have. So far, I'm really enjoying it.
    It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time!

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    DELIA!!!!!!

We've missed you! I've been wondering if I'd ever see you post again... but that day is now! So glad to see you!

Currently, I'm... um... reading english homework.

Well, I bought the Red Tent...by...hmmm forgot the author. Anyway, I haven't actually opened it yet but that is what I'm going to be reading.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

I've been alternating between the Lord of the Rings books and the Harry Potter books. Then for a break I read Stephen King's Insomnia, and now I'm on C.E.O. of the Sofa by P.J. O'Rourke. That guy cracks me up.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

I'm about three fourths of the way through the Red Tent by Anita Diamant. It's an interesting book and a very fast read. I'm having a hard time saying I like it however. Or I guess I should say I liked it until about half of the way through the book, and then it took a turn. It was still very readable and engaging but......I'm not sure I like the turn or at least how it was handled.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

FORT Fogey
    I'm reading The Princess Bride right now...I saw the movie, but never read it. It's actually quite entertaining. I need a good Christmas book to read. I have had Skipping Christmas by John Grisham forever, maybe I'll read that next.

I'm reading my social studies notes. God, I dislike (hate) that subject.

I went a little nuts over Harry Potter at Thanksgiving. My nephews had a set lying around and I gave in and started reading. Now I'm like the rest of the world wishing for #6!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

+ Reply to Thread