+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 709 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114514 ... LastLast
Like Tree249Likes

Thread: What are you reading?

I just started reading A Widow for One Year, by John Irving. I'm only about 100 pages in, but so far, I'm enjoying it.
    It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time!

Just finished The Virgin Blue by Tracy Chevalier. It basically intertwined a modern day story and a 16th century story together. Very interesting and a good read.

I'm not starting the book "Three Junes" by Julia Glass.
    Who shot who in the what now?

I may have posted this back in the summer, not sure .. but Grisham's "The Testament" is probably one of the best books i've ever read. I just finished re-reading it (I first read it in August, thought it was good, even better the second time).

His style of writing is so smooth. I read "A time to kill" a couple years ago, I believe that was his first book .. It was a breeze to get through

I'm currently reading The Cure by Sonia Levitin. A very interesting book that takes place in the future and partly in the past. Pretty much worthwhile to read through so far.

that is totally insane (I almost wrote something I shouldn't) I read Clems chances just recently, it was great.

(oh and Linkin park does rule, I saw them on that MTV show couple weeks back where a girl got picked and got to go to there show and also hang with them, really nice guys)

Quote Originally Posted by greenie
    I'm not starting the book "Three Junes" by Julia Glass.
    Why not?
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Thanks for pointing out my dorkiness, Paulie.

I meant "now"
    Who shot who in the what now?

Alias Grace - Margaret Atwood

I'll confess, it's my second time through, but it's a great book!
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

FORT Fogey
    I'm taking a Children's Lit class right now, so I am reading alot of kid's books....although, you wouldn't believe how comforting it can be to revisit one of those long-forgotten favorites....ie, Beverly Cleary, Judy Blume, Dr. Seuss (I looove Dr. Seuss), etc. etc.

FORT Fan
    Just finished "Charleston" by John Jakes and just started "The DaVinci Code" by Dan Brown....(thanks to all of you for heads up on this one.)

+ Reply to Thread