+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree270Likes

Thread: What are you reading?

I'm reading 'The Memoir Club' by Laura Kalpakian. I'm finding it rather interesting.

Just finished the 'Nanny Diaries' can't remember who wrote that, I loved that book.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Quote Originally Posted by WomynLee
    Yes, it is! Directed by Rob Marshall and the cast includes Ziyi Zhang, Michelle Yeoh, and Ken Watanabe. It's still in production but for more information click here.
    Thanks, WomynLee. I hope it's as good as the book. Well, it probably won't be, but I can always hope!
    Well I was born in a small town
    And I can breathe in a small town
    Gonna die in this small town
    And that's prob'ly where they'll bury me

I just finished the most recent John Grisham hardcover, The Broker. I liked it. If you're a fan of The Firm and like Grisham's "on the run" stuff, give this one a try.
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

So I've been having an affair with Flowers in the Attic for a few days now (I'm supposed to really be reading The Handmaid's Tale) and I just finished it last night.

With all the cries of "INCEST!! WOOT!" my friends have told me, I'd figured there would be a considerable amount more. There wasn't. Thank goodness. But yes.

I honestly dont get what all the hype is about. I thought it was a bit weak.

I'm reliving my childhood and reading through The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis.

Just finished Middlesex........a big, fat Greek family saga..........loved it!

Started Enduring Love by Ian McEwan

I finished Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman and now I'm starting on Little Scarlett by Walter Mosley.
    Well I was born in a small town
    And I can breathe in a small town
    Gonna die in this small town
    And that's prob'ly where they'll bury me

just got allison dubois's book "don't kiss them goodbye" from amazon yesterday. haven't delved too far into it yet, but it looks really good. i love medium...now, if i could only remember to set the vcr to tape it. meh.
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best .. "

Things Happen............ J1NVUPatricia's Avatar
    "Disapearing Acts" by Terri McMillan
    Love is very complicated and complex thing that can be expressed in many different ways. No one really knows the true meaning of love.
    Love Always Patricia

I'm reading John Grisham's The Broker. Another one of Grisham's masterpieces but only half way through the book.

+ Reply to Thread