+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree256Likes

Thread: What are you reading?

I'm re-reading Maeve Binchy's Circle of Friends - I needed something warm and cuddly after Get In The Van.

I know there was a Circle of Friends movie, with Colin Farrell and Minnie Driver - if anyone knows where I could get it, let me know.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Jan Karon's Shepherds Abiding. Somehow I missed this, the latest in the Mitford series. I just happened upon it at the library.

Okay, because I couldn't find any of the "Sandman" comics when I was at the library, I've submitted a request for a copy of it (actually, the first comic in the series) from another branch to be sent to the library near me.

This doesn't count as what I'm reading right now, so I'll just say that I've decided to go a few years back, into my elementary school years, and reread "The Giver."
    Gustav Holst was right!

the bestselling book that i have read recently is the four agreements of don miguel ruiz. this book for those people who always see themselves messing up. just read this and i assure you 100%....

also the book entitled purpose driven life by rick warren. i think this maybe the book that enlightens me and given the courage that here on earth God has a purpose for us to fulfill and before the world started God is not surprised with us standing here on earth. he had planned this. and remember this two questions, this may help you later on, What did you do with my son Jesus Christ and secondly, What did you do with what i gave you? really this will help when the time comes...

now i started reading Good Charlotte... it is amazing .

maybe i will buy soon after i finish good charlotte, the five people you meet in heaven by mitch albom. this is a good book for allages. you must try this.

gotta try also the books by dan brown, the da vinci code and demons and angels. this may twist of what you believe in. hahaha...a good book.

oh by the way sandman is also a good book that teaches us to dream because sometimes dreams do come true...

u know you can edit your posts to add to them.....

but good books there

+ Reply to Thread