+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Left Behind series

Bopping to my own beat! realityluver's Avatar
    Yep Brenna, it's worth a read.
    Phenomenal woman... that's me!!!

i read these books, and i dont believe in the rapture or anything, but even if you dont...these books are worth reading..the faith that these people had, you can learn a lot from them
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

FORT Fogey
    Bumpkin I agree the Peretti series are really good!

Have you read his book Tilly?

Father Time lol
    I am three-quarters into "Tribulation Force", the second book, and I can't put it down! Yes I only began reading this wonderful series about a month ago, for shame. I already have "Nicolae" ready, for that day when I finish reading Trib Force I can move on immediately. I just can't believe I found this series so late, considering my dad told me about it two years ago, and I'm so far behind.
    Big Brother 10 - Dan, Memphis

Well, for what it's worth Lazy, I think you're better off for having found it late. I started them reading them about the time that book eight came out, I think. I got through them all really fast, but I lost interest while waiting for the next one to come out. I haven't really picked them up since then. (Also, as I've mentioned before, I think that the first couple books were the best, and they fell off after that).

Anyway, happy reading!
    It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time!

Father Time lol
    Quote Originally Posted by brenna
    Well, for what it's worth Lazy, I think you're better off for having found it late. I started them reading them about the time that book eight came out, I think. I got through them all really fast, but I lost interest while waiting for the next one to come out. I haven't really picked them up since then. (Also, as I've mentioned before, I think that the first couple books were the best, and they fell off after that).

Anyway, happy reading!
    Yeah I guess you're right about the lateness factor. Oh I hope the series doesn't fall off that badly or else I may lose interest. I mean, I started the series, might as well find out how it ends.
    Big Brother 10 - Dan, Memphis

Quote Originally Posted by firegirl
    Have you read his book Tilly?
    Yes! The subject matter is something I speak on and write about frequently, so I was surprised to find that Tilly had written this. It was very well done.

I gave up after book 3,no idea why
    Bring on the Fab 5!

"I said walk, not march like a weird little troll!": Carson Kressley

"My ship works better when I kick it" Spike Spiegel(Cowboy Bebop)

i started reading this series and quit after the 3rd or 4th book when i found out they were stretching the series out to more volumes. i decided i would begin reading them again when alllllllll of the books in the series were released b/c i'd get upset waiting a year for the next installment.

I just finished Armageddon, and yes, the cliffhanger is gripping! Thankfully, I can pick up a copy of Glorious Appearing tomorrow and get started!!!

In addition to the Left Behind website (which is fantastic!), our church has a website that can get you started as well. Our minister has been preaching a series on Revelations for the past several months, and can point you in the right direction. The website is: http://lbcmin.com/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast