+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Russell Banks - "Rule of the Bone"

FORT Fogey

Russell Banks - "Rule of the Bone"

Russell Banks - "Rule of the Bone"
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...=glance&s=books
    1996, 4.5 stars, 400 pages

This was one of the books suggested for the Book Club, so I thought I would make a thread so people could discuss it, since there seems to be interest...

Okay, I actually found out today that I was reading the wrong book for the Book Club and don't know what to do at this point. This is the book I've been reading.

By the way, Kudos to Anna for wanting this book forum!

FORT Fogey
    Why thank you dear! Well, I bought all the suggested books, because I initially wasn't sure which to get and I get my books online for cheap, so I will read this when I get a chance and the two of us can discuss it together.

This book thread is pretty exciting, huh?

Fade to black
    Awww that's too bad you're reading the wrong book Eldee, but don't put this book down for too long - I love it. One of Banks' best.

I hope we get to do this book sometime, it is such a fun book to talk about (we actually read this for a creative writing class I was in).
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

Hazy, from your current works under My Art, I bet you were quite the student!

Fade to black
    I experiment quite a bit, I think you have to in order to develop unique and interesting stories. But thanks (I think that was a compliment)!
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

+ Reply to Thread