+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Dean Koontz

I thought they were pretty decent. Moonlight Cove is a strange place.

yes, I was asking

and thanks for pointing out that I was too darn lazy to look it up myself ajg

I enjoyed them
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Originally posted by cali
    yes, I was asking

and thanks for pointing out that I was too darn lazy to look it up myself ajg

I enjoyed them
    You know, it's funny. I almost posted this on the "you know you're a message board addict when..." thread, but I'll put it here.

I obsessed about that post after hitting "post message". I thought about it after the fact. When the half-hour was up and I couldn't delete it anymore, I thought "Well, hell. I hope that doesn't come off the wrong way." lol, you've confirmed my worst fears.

Just to clarify- I really *didn't* meant that they way it sounded. I'm sorry!

Aww, they kissed and made up. FORT is such a happy place

ajg, I knew that

The fact is I was too lazy though I am seriously thankful you looked it up
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Originally posted by gracie
    I really liked 'Lightning' but I'm a sucker for time travel stories. 'Strangers' was pretty good too.
    I had forgotten about Strangers. That is the first Koontz book I read. It truly creeped me out.

I read Intensity and absolutely loved it! I have not read anything of his since then. I like a good scary book. My life is so vanilla that I need a little spice every now and then.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

Koontz was pretty much the author whos books I would read for pleasure when I was in highschool. I probably read about eight or so of his works then. But I haven't touched one since
    "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."

think I've read everythng he's written, even the early ones that were first published under another name. Twilight Eyes is one of my favorites too, and Watchers is also at the top of the list. One Door Away From Heaven is my favorite of his most recent novels. I just bought The Face today, but it's about third in line of my next to read books.

Originally posted by Feifer
    I read Intensity and absolutely loved it! I have not read anything of his since then. I like a good scary book. ...
    The made for TV movie of Intensity was pretty good.

+ Reply to Thread