+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Books Forum?

FORT Fogey

Books Forum?

I was wondering if it would be possible to have a Books forum added. Would there be enough interest? There seem to be plenty of readers on the site...

I'm a pretty avid reader myself, so I'd definitely participate in that if it existed.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

I'm not sure there's really enough interest. And other sites do it so much better.

I do not visit "other" sites and I would welcome a books forum. We have music and movies. What is wrong with books? Everyone who would like a books forum smile.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

I wouldn't mind seeing a books forum either. Like feifer, I really don't visit other sites. Plus, John, do you really want us to go somewhere else for our interests?
    Who shot who in the what now?

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    I'd support a book forum.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

FORT Fogey
    I just think it would be interesting. Then we could make threads about different books and discuss think like in the TV, Music, and Movies threads... And the book threads wouldn't clutter up the General Discussion forum...

I don't really visit any other sites.

Besides, it would have to have more visitors than the "Anything For Love" forum...

I'd like a book forum. But I bow to the judgment of John.
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

Fade to black
    Doesn't matter to me, either way I'll talk about books, forum or not.
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

FORT Fogey
    I wouldn't mind a book forum.. I wasn't sure the other day why we didn't have one.. when I posted the thread about the new harry potter book..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast