+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Books Forum?

I need to get out more bloonman's Avatar
    Originally posted by firegirl
    I wouldn't mind a book forum.. I wasn't sure the other day why we didn't have one.. when I posted the thread about the new harry potter book..

That's what I was going to say. Since we already have at least 2 threads devoted just to the Harry Potter books, why not have a book forum? Also, like greenflute and others--I'm really not interested in going outside the FORT for things like that. I've found my internet family here.

"I have abandoned my search for truth, and am now looking for a good fantasy." ~ Ashleigh Brilliant

Just putting in a big ditto to all of the above. It would be nice to have a forum for books, so we could set up different threads for certain genres/authors/books and we wouldn't have to litter the General Forum. But, whatever you decided to do is fine!
    To be a star: you must shine your own light; follow your own path; and don't be afraid of the darkness, for that's where stars shine brightest.

Watch The Amazing Race 4 on CBS Thursdays @ 8:00!!!

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    I'd vote for a book forum too since I read a lot and usually don't have anyone to discuss them with. Whatever you decide is fine with me though.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

Id join the book forum!
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

I would hang out in a books forum, too.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

I don't want the ocean in my seashell. I just want a boyfriend with a brain cell. Stretch Princess

FORT Fogey
    Of course, I bow to John's ultimate authority, but I would love to discuss books here, rather than elsewhere.

I'd gladly participate in a book forum.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Freckled Dryer Sheet idolobserver's Avatar
    I would also love it if there were a book forum.
    "If you were a pirate, you know what would be the one thing that would really make you mad? Treasure chests with no handles. How the hell are you supposed to carry it?!" Jack Handy

I am all for a book forum too............John: This is the part where you say.........."Ohhhhhh ALRIGHT. I'll get you a book forum, you spoiled little brats."
    "People are strange, when you're a stranger" - Jim Morrison

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast