+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Harry Potter "The Order of the Phoenix". (*spoilers*)

I have no idea when the next book is out

P of A will make a wonderful movie Gof F and Order of the Pheniox will be alot harder to make.

As for Harry being angry...I thought it made him seem more of a teenager...teens are normally moody and one dealing with someone who is out to kill him would be even more so.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Originally posted by firegirl
    Don't forget the next movie will be book 3 the prisoner of Azkaban , I think that will make a tremendous movie!
    Does anyone know the scheduled time for the next book? I know this one took longer because of her pregnancy and birth.. maybe we will get one sooner this time!
    I believe that PofA was the best of the books, and I think will make a great, great movie. I also loved GofF for the fast moving action and revelations even if it was a little less polished.

I read that there is no schedule/deadline of JKR for the new book and it is probably wishful thinking that it be done any faster than this last time (3 years). Nevertheless, I have to think that since this book was definitely setting up things further, it took so long because JKR was really ironing things out for books 6 and 7 and how things come together. I did read she has the final chapter written. So, I am hopeful that this one will come out within 2 years.

FORT Fogey
    I am really thinking that while Harry wants to be an Auror he will end up at Hogwarts. He will always think of that as his home and he will be the best ever teacher for defense against the dark arts. Also, Hermione will make a great teacher too! Only which one will be over Gryffindor? Maybe Harry will be over slytherin to make it a better house.

Also, now with Lucious in trouble will Draco be forced to be poor?

Originally posted by firegirl
    Also, now with Lucious in trouble will Draco be forced to be poor?
    I've been wondering about that myself. I was thinking about all of the children of death eaters (Malfoy, Crabbe, Goyle, Nott (was that that guys name?)). How will they be treated at Hogwarts now? Will they be treated as extentions of their families and therefore Bad Blood, or as their own individuals? How can the son of a Death eater be a prefect? Is Dumbledore hoping to sway Draco to the side of good? Is it even possible? Okay, that's a lot of questions. Sorry about that!
    To be a star: you must shine your own light; follow your own path; and don't be afraid of the darkness, for that's where stars shine brightest.

Watch The Amazing Race 4 on CBS Thursdays @ 8:00!!!

I was wondering about the Death Eaters kids too. Since the Malfoys are old money Draco should be fine in that regard. I would think that the rest of the houses at least will be a lot more leery of all the Slytherins from now on. Dumbledore couldn't take the prefect away because of the "sins of the father", that wouldn't be fair to Draco, even though I think he's just as evil. I was also seeing Harry as DATDA teacher in the future, maybe after some years as an Auror. I see Hermione in the Ministry of Magic, pehaps in that department that works with other magical beings (can't remember the name now) so she can continue to work for elf rights. Maybe someday she will be Minister(ress?) of Magic. Harry can be the new Dumbledore when he's old. And they can both marry Weasleys. (Although Hermione is still writing to Viktor) Hmmmm....
    Draco Dormien Nuquam Titillandus

FORT Fogey
    I could actually see Hermione making the history classses a lot more fun and then becoming the first head witch of Hogwarts, she is soooo up on EVERYTHING. I think she and Ron will end up together and Harry will be with Ginny. Ron will be an auror and Ginny too possibly.
    Hermione is soo smart and organized etc.. Harry could probably move right into the DATDA position based on his current experiences.
    I bet the DA comes into play more in the future and Draco will be out for Harry's blood more now than ever and I bet Harry will have to save Draco's life making him forever in his debt in the near future. That could possibly be a theme between Harry's father and Snape, Harry's father saved his life and so he has to tolerate Harry etc..

Who lives at the end? Harry or Voldemort

JK Rowling has hinted that Harry may not still be alive by the end of the series of books.

Although the prophesy from order of pheonix states that one will kill the other. So either Voldemort or Harry will die.

I don't think keeping Voldemort alive is a very good ending to the series. The bad guy wins? Not a typical children's book theme.

Therefore, i think Harry must live in the end, as voldemort has to die at some point.

You know, I really believe that Draco is somehow going to be reformed. I thought all that stuff about working together and overcoming one's blood is really a large theme.

I think that Draco understanding his father's prejudices for pure blood and rejecting them would be significant. Maybe Harry will have to save Draco for this to happen. Certainly, Harry will have to do something regarding Draco to show that Harry understands that unity is important.

I find it unbelievable that VM not being pure blood was not understood by the deatheaters, though it is hard to believe VM would be such a stickler on this point, either.

I found it very interesting that the ending of this book was what I expected the beginning to be: DA's in custody and shown for what they are.

Re: Who lives at the end? Harry or Voldemort

Originally posted by mimielle
    JK Rowling has hinted that Harry may not still be alive by the end of the series of books.

Although the prophesy from order of pheonix states that one will kill the other. So either Voldemort or Harry will die.

I don't think keeping Voldemort alive is a very good ending to the series. The bad guy wins? Not a typical children's book theme.

Therefore, i think Harry must live in the end, as voldemort has to die at some point.
    So maybe they'll both die at the end of the series? She said the last word of the last book will be "scar". Makes me wonder about how that sentence goes. And she keeps saying, "I find it funny that people assume I won't kill off Harry."
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

Originally posted by kyrjar

I find it unbelievable that VM not being pure blood was not understood by the deatheaters, though it is hard to believe VM would be such a stickler on this point, either.

Volde is just like Hitler. He wanted the "superior arians" to rule the world even though he wasn't one. Same with V and the pure-bloods. Scary.
    Draco Dormien Nuquam Titillandus

+ Reply to Thread