+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Harry Potter "The Order of the Phoenix". (*spoilers*)

Quote Originally Posted by cahalanmac
    You are not alone nausicaa, I read at least one HP book/month and I still cry almost every time. Especially books 4 and 5.

I think the third movie will come out on DVD this Christmas and the book, 6-8 months after that.
    Hmmm, I love the books and I think I've read each one twice. I'm not as dedicated as you cahalanmac, but I did copy three of the fan fiction books by Barb of the net and read them, then passed them around to my kids. Each book filled 3+ notebooks (front only) and we walked around with black notebooks for weeks! They were actually pretty well written but were more adult than the Rowling books.

The movie comes out November 15th I think, but who knows when the book will come out. Has anyone heard anything? The last one came out in June of '03... I'm very ready for the next one.

If any Potter fans are still lingering around here, the door opened up again on Halloween. If you want to see the info inside, I'd get there soon!

Asst to the Regional Mgr SueEllenMishke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LiliBear
    If any Potter fans are still lingering around here, the door opened up again on Halloween. If you want to see the info inside, I'd get there soon!
    Why can I not find this door? Am I ridiculously stupid? Can someone help this poor soul?

On the desk there is a hair elastic next to the key. Click on it. You will have to wait a while once the door is there for anything to happen.
    At this turning point in our relationship with Earth, we work for an evolution: from dominance to partnership; from fragmentation to connection; from insecurity, to interdependence. The David Suzuki Foundation

Just a question about the door

Click to see Spoiler:
    The wind blew over the vase, releasing the keys. Does only one key open the door? I tried several keys (moved key towards the lock) and nothing happens. Am I just impatient? Thanks

Yup, only one key opens the door, there does not seem to be a pattern to the right key, just trial and error I guess. The secret behind the door is pretty good, makes me think she is probably done with the book and it's in the editing phase right now. (fingers crossed)

Okay, Thanks!

Click to see Spoiler:
    Finally got the right key. The door opens to a messy desk. Can't click on anything to read. I guess that's it?!?

ChgoBurbs, I'm having the same problem you are.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    nothing in that room seems to be clickable. Surely that isn't it?
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

Lucy, I just sent step by step directions to ChgoBurbs because I don't know how to do spoiler mode. Maybe ChgoBurbs can forward to you or I can retype if you tell me how to do spoiler mode.

I feel like a goob. Ok, I'll PM ChgoBurbs. Thanks, Lil Tink.
    And for future reference, you do spoilers by putting the word "spoiler" in brackets, likek [spoiler] and then here you type what you want to say and then you follow it with backslash / "spoiler" again in brackets. Like [/ spoiler] but without the space.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

+ Reply to Thread