+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thousands of Potter Books Vanish Like Magic

We are going to the "pre party" at Barnes and Noble at 9pm Friday....guess we don't get a book until midnight but the kids are dying to go.

All week they have been listening to Goblet of Fire on tape, watching both movies and rereading the books to get ready. (no they aren't obsessed)

The one I liked the best was Pof A. I liked Lupin and Sirus.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

i'll pick mine up on saturday or sunday. i need to re-read #4, too. and POA was also my fave!

eny
    FORT Fogey
    I ordered 2 thru the Fort amazon link . I'm going to sit back and let them deliver it to me !
    There was apparently a Walmart in Montreal that put them out for sale a few days ahead and they were offering big cash to the people who had bought them to get them back.

We got our books at 12:44am.
    I think the kids read until 3am. Barnes and Noble was packed but once they started book selling at 12:01am (they had a count down) my husband figured they were going through 100 people (or books) every 10 mins. It was like clock work. So far I've only read 3 pages before a crazed child snatched the book out of my hands but it looks good.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    your kidding right? a kid really grabbed it out of your hand like a scene out of a movie? man that kid needs to be dumped in a trash can head first!!!

LOL joeguy...it was my kid's book paid for out of her money so I guess I can't blame her. Jokes on her though, she read to 2am and slept in, I was up at my usual 5am and I'm now about 200 pages ahead of her.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123