+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Music - Boarding House

Music - Boarding House

Anybody in here a music fan? They have used some great music for this show, which is typical for the WB. Weekend Players is a particular favorite of mine. However, in the last episode they highlighted a band called Red West, they even appeared in the backyard party scene singing (Don't Fall In) and the WB showed their album cover at the end of the show.

Funny thing is, I can't find this group anywhere. Not Google, not CDNow--Amazon. Not Atlantic records (which was on the bottom of the album cover shown). Did they just make them up? I can't believe that the WB site doesn't show them, and then neither does their own supposed record company.

Does anybody know anything about this group? This is making me nuts.
    Thanks!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddiesleg
    Anybody in here a music fan? They have used some great music for this show, which is typical for the WB. Weekend Players is a particular favorite of mine. However, in the last episode they highlighted a band called Red West, they even appeared in the backyard party scene singing (Don't Fall In) and the WB showed their album cover at the end of the show.

Funny thing is, I can't find this group anywhere. Not Google, not CDNow--Amazon. Not Atlantic records (which was on the bottom of the album cover shown). Did they just make them up? I can't believe that the WB site doesn't show them, and then neither does their own supposed record company.

Does anybody know anything about this group? This is making me nuts.
    Thanks!
    CD Universe has a pre order for it--chek out the link below! BTW--Amazon/CD Now suxx. CD Now used to be pretty good. CD Universe is VERY comparable to the old CD Now

http://www.cduniverse.com/productinf...43&style=music
    Time to find your place in the sun!

+ Reply to Thread