+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Where the Sunny don't shine

zensurfer

Where the Sunny don't shine

Why is everybody so intimidated by Sunny Garcia? This little scared man hides his emotions and inferiority complex behind a violent facade. He gives a bad name to the beautiful experience of surfing.

I got news for you Sunny. The ocean belongs to everyone. Come on over to my beach and I'll be happy to share my waves with you; just as long as you don't drop in on me. I would hate to accidentally put my board up yours where the Sunny don't shine.

Peace-out.

Zensurfer

CaliGirl
    Quote Originally Posted by zensurfer
    Why is everybody so intimidated by Sunny Garcia? This little scared man hides his emotions and inferiority complex behind a violent facade. He gives a bad name to the beautiful experience of surfing.

I got news for you Sunny. The ocean belongs to everyone. Come on over to my beach and I'll be happy to share my waves with you; just as long as you don't drop in on me. I would hate to accidentally put my board up yours where the Sunny don't shine.

Peace-out.

Zensurfer
    Very funny, Zensurfer, but honestly, I saw a softer side of Sunny-side-up in this last episode.

All that being said, he is one of the greatest surfers ever. I tend to separate the man who is fighting his inner demons from the sport in which he excels. He is one with his board and it is a beautiful sight to behold.

+ Reply to Thread