+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 7/2 Gnarly Show Discussion **Spoilers**

7/2 Gnarly Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Talk about the show tonight here. Please keep all discussion of tonight's show in this thread ONLY until at least Midnight Eastern (maybe it's a good idea to even go later than that, in deference to our Hawaiian comrades). Thanks, and enjoy the show!

LG.
    Ok, who stained the carpet? Time to fess up.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Spring & Fall: Preferred
    Only one person watched? I won't be able to see this until Sunday. I presume someone had an accident. Lurrkinggirl?

FORT Newbie
    I watched also. Damn--that Sunny syre can surf the big ones, but what's his problem --now he wants to keep locals out of the contests because they didn't follow the road he did (world touring). This guy reminds me more of Mike tyson with each show. He didn't have o hit Myles friend in the car because he didnt agree with Sunny. Seems like anytime you dont agree with him, watch out! LOL! Lots of good surfing footage on this one.
    Time to find your place in the sun!

I just commented on Sunny in his thread. arrrggggg.

That carpet thing was something else. Wish we'd been shown the "stain"

How pissed would you be if it were your credit card and you didn't even stay there?

I had no idea there was a sport where the participants are "required" to party all the damn time.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Walking Contradiction PhilosophyPhile's Avatar
    The surfing (especially Sunny's) was awesome in last night's show. I have a suggestion: keep Sunny locked in a padded room away from people (as he doesn't seem to like anything that they do) and just let him out to surf. That way everyone wins.

Also, did anyone else get the feeling that Miles' fiance doesn't like anyone else in the house? She sat in the truck during the whole competition? Does anyone know what's up?
    "Only one man understands me, and even he does not". - G.W.F. Hegel

LG.
    yeah, there was a mysterious stain on the carpeting of a hotel room . . . but there was other damage to the room, to the tune of over $1,500 Oooops.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Walking Contradiction PhilosophyPhile's Avatar
    I think I heard Holly say that $999 of that was because they couldn't re-rent the room. Still a $500 stain !?!
    "Only one man understands me, and even he does not". - G.W.F. Hegel

Originally posted by PhilosophyPhile
    I think I heard Holly say that $999 of that was because they couldn't re-rent the room. Still a $500 stain !?!
    I just rewatched part of it, it was 990 for not being able to rent out the room and 220: for the stain.

I'm angry....see? > arghhhh
    Why do bunches of people run from a shark when they see one, if there is a bunch of people, and one of that shark, wouldn't it be easy to just attack him and kick his ass?
    Jack Handey

+ Reply to Thread