+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Show Discussion 6/22/03 *Spoilers*

FORT Fogey

Show Discussion 6/22/03 *Spoilers*

Well, this is my first time watching and it's pretty boring so far, but we'll see.

Apparently, this show actually comes on every Wednesday and Sunday according to the commercials. What's with all the reality shows coming on more than once a week over the Summer - I guess the networks are packing their programming with reality TV...

Sundays shows are repeats of Wednesdays episode for people who missed it the first go 'round.

WB does that with a lot of it's shows, and sometimes it comes in very handy
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

FORT Fogey
    Oh, so that was a rerun of the first episode? You can tell I wasn't really paying attention. Honestly, I found the show boring, but that's just me... I probably won't be watching again. The only reason I turned it on is because Malcolm was a rerun and there is nothing else on.

The only reason I tuned in was because of Sher's recap

I may watch Sundays one all the time, so I can laugh when I realize how bang on the recap was
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    I watched it last night only because there was nothing else on. Sunny seems like hes sorta crazy. Is his wife living in the house with them too? She wasn't introduced as one of the residents but she seems to be taking over in the house.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

FORT Newbie
    I happened to ifnd the show last nite in channel surfing . I enjoyed it--Sunny reminds me of Mike Tyson--ready to fly off the handle at any time!
    Time to find your place in the sun!

I agree Killerwattbass he does have a temper like Mikes but I think he has more sense than Mike does. I hope anyways. Mike Tyson is enough of a menace to society.
    "You better watch your mouth sunshine."-Daryl Dixon

Spring & Fall: Preferred
    Originally posted by CantGetNuf
    I think he has more sense than Mike does.
    This should not be difficult.

+ Reply to Thread