+ Reply to Thread

Thread: This is what the WB has up for next week (Boarding House Episode 2)

This is what the WB has up for next week

boarding house: north shore: Episode 2

All New | wednesday | 8/7c

The first day of the women's competition is on and Holly Beck's focus and determination pays off while Veronica Kay's constant partying affects her performance. Meanwhile, Sunny Garcia and Damien Hobgood go head-to-head in the second round of the Hawaiian Pro and despite Sunny's injured knee, he proves that he still has what it takes to be a champ. The formidable Sunny also lives up to his bad-boy reputation by backhanding a guy for checking out his wife.
    Danny Fuller, Myles Padaca and Chelsea Georgeson also star.

Re: This is what the WB has up for next week

Originally posted by CantGetNuf
    boarding house: north shore: Episode 2

The formidable Sunny also lives up to his bad-boy reputation by backhanding a guy for checking out his wife.
    Okay... Sunny's jealousy is getting rather old.

I wish Sunny will chill out with about his wife. Is he so incrediably insecure about her that he's going to fight every man who looks at her? She's attractive and naturally they're going to look! ALL men will look at women regardless if she's married or not. If they approach, maybe she should take the initiative and say "I'm married" and that should be the end of it. If she's not saying anything, I wonder if she's getting a thrill out of seeing her husband violently making his claim to her. I used to date a guy who was EXTREMELY jealous like that. It wasn't long until his wraith turned to me although I've done nothing to make him so jealous. I wonder when or if he will soon turn his anger out on her?

I got to see most of the first episode last night. I have to say that you may be right Kocky_Kamikaze, Sunny's wife may indeed get a kick out of the jealousy. It seemed to me that the drunk guy from episode one approached his wife 2 or more times? I am not reallt sure. In any case I would imagine if she had made it clear that she was not at all interested and happily married, that drunk guy would have found someone else to hit on

I say that because she said something when they returned to the house... I can't for the life of me remeber what it was, but it made me go "Hmmmm...."

Or he's just a freak
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

FORT Newbie
    I vote for freak
    Time to find your place in the sun!

Welcome to the board Killerwattbass
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

FORT Newbie
    Thanxx Cali! Nice to be here!

I believe the drunk approached her twice. I'm sure the drunkest sot wouldn't have approached someone twice if she made it clear to bug off. And if he did come back a second time it would more than likely be to say something like "you b****" or something like that.

It just also occured to me that during these times you really don't know what psychological state people are! Sunny, while defending is wife's honor from being stared at, might run into a true psychopath who might be armed or high with the strength of 20 men! Sunny may end up crippled or dead!
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

FORT Newbie
    Sunny kinda reminds me of that Mike Tyson rage kinda thing. never know when he's gonna go off.

+ Reply to Thread