+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone watching? 6/18 *spoilers*

Anyone watching? 6/18 *spoilers*

So, is anyone watching? Is it good? Is it deliciously bad? I wish I got WB!

I watched it. I liked it too. I knew I would. I love people with attitudes and this shows got plenty of them. Sunny is quite a character. Everyone fears and respects him. He's got a fiery temper and yet can be careing too. He reminds me of my brother who also thinks a quick hit in the head helps get peoples attention quicker than just talking to them. Everyone kept calling Sunny a legend. Don't know if they were refering to his surfing or his temper though.
    The jelousy Holly has toward Veronica is really pitiful. Holly spent the whole show talking about VK. "She has no goals. She's not serious. blah blah blah" Meanwhile VK is out partying, surfing, and going to photo shoots for Roxy.

I liked this show and can't wait til next week when Holly and Veronica go up against each other on the waves.I really hope VK stomps Holly. Knowing Mark Burnett that's whats going to happen.
    "You better watch your mouth sunshine."-Daryl Dixon

I like how Sunny is a father and that other dude is expecting a baby but they've sort of gone back to a bachelor-like lifestyle for this series.

I don't think they "went back" they've probably always lived the bachelor lifestyle. These people seem like they party hard all the time!! I really like them.LOL I know I probably shouldn't like Sunny but there is something about him I do like. Maybe it's because he reminds me of so many other people I know.

I wonder what it's like to be one of Sunny's kids?

Probably scarey! I felt bad for his kids when Sunny was talking about his and Dannys past and then he was with his kids in the airport when Danny was there and one of his kids grabs his hand and starts pleading "Don't hit him daddy! Don't hit him." Really made me feel bad for the kids.

Ooooohhh!! It IS deliciously bad!! I will be recording this show every week! The surfing is great, the people in the house are all unique and range from In Your Face, legendary bad boy(Sunny), to dedicated, straight laced girl(Holly), to God fearing Virgin(Damian). The players surf all the time, and get into altercations at the crowded beaches with tourists and mullets alike.

And the eye candy........
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

hm... i watched it, of course, but wasn't overly thrilled with it. i thought it was very real world, except instead of delving deeper into the characters, they spent a lot of time repeating the same things. i'm hoping that the following episodes are more exciting than this one.

You can tell from the number of my posts that I was thrilled with it. I thought this first episode was exciteing and has me pumped to see the rest. I'll be looking forward to your recaps to see the other perspective.

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    my take:
    The surf scenes were great! (thanks to Mark Burnetts input i guess)
    The house scenes sucked monkey nuggets... no drama, no story line... nothing!!!
    it's exaclty as you would expect a WB reality show to be- very second rate... er i mean third rate... it was a tv version of Surfing magazine.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast