Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who is the violent / abusive guy on the show?

I didn't think Sunnys gentler side was edited out. God bless MB. I saw his kinder gentler side when that girl got her leg cut open and he looked like he was about to cry when she was being taken off in an ambulance. I don't think she was a friend of his either. It was the careing that comes from being human.

CaliGirl I loved this show too! Doblina I'm so glad i'm not the only one who likes Sunny.
    "You better watch your mouth sunshine."-Daryl Dixon

username

the violent guy

you're kidding right.

sunny garica is one of the worlds best surfers!!!! keep flipping through the channels and stop on the family channel.

username
    i know your kidding.

sunny garcia is one of the worlds best surfers.

how did he get on the show?? hummm, probably by holding a world title and well winning the vans triple crown 3 times.

Sunny is that you? LOL
    "You better watch your mouth sunshine."-Daryl Dixon

Outrigger Paddler
    Yep that Sunny G. Very colorful guy and great surfer. The North Shore is Da Hui country. As a member of Da Hui, the North Shore is Sonny's territory. Anyone who surfs the North Shore knows this.
    I think Sonny said it best last night when he said every year there are thousands of idots copming over to live in a seven mile strip of beach and surf the same waves.

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by username
    i know your kidding.

sunny garcia is one of the worlds best surfers.

how did he get on the show?? hummm, probably by holding a world title and well winning the vans triple crown 3 times.
    So, what are you really saying?

Originally posted by CantGetNuf
    Sunny is that you? LOL
    HAHAHA! Like you said, this show needs publicity, including cast members posting on these message boards!

FORT Newbie
    Here in Hawaii. His type of personality isn't uncommon in these parts. I would do the same if someone was looking at my wife. I have friends who are like sunny garcia. This is common. It is just one of the unsaid rules here in hawaii. Even other guys girlfriends. so be careful if in Hawaii.

FORT Newbie
    Sunny is a little violent, but makes for good tv. It is a respect and culture thing there when it comes to surfing, but needs to chill out a little when it comes to his wife.

Spring & Fall: Preferred
    Originally posted by pb911
    I think Sonny said it best last night when he said every year there are thousands of idots copming over to live in a seven mile strip of beach and surf the same waves.
    Fortunately, those idiots have good company in Sunny Garcia.

If his kind of asinine behavior is acceptable in parts of Hawaii, I'm glad I don't live there.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast