+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Danny Fuller

FORT Newbie
    Did anyone notice his sister was extremely pregnant? Hopefully she's his older sister. He's only 19, and she looked 17. Anyway, in his heat at Banzai, I figured he'd screw it up like he usually does. He's almost as bad as VK when it comes to those things. But that wave was awesome. I was stoked just watching it. I've got to give him points for pulling through at the last second. I think Danny's cute you know, but not hot. I don't see why people describe celebrities as hot. Are they really that good looking? I remember someone saying that Daniel Radcliffe was sexy. Sexy? He's like 12!

Oh, and Danny's tattoo says Fuller. And Sunny has so many because he's native Hawaiian. It's tradition. Does anyone know what the tattoo on Sunny's back says? I know it's Hawaiian, but I haven't been able to see it.

I know people that think Daniel Radcliffe is hot too. He's no 12...he was twelve in the beginning or so. I think he's 14 now or something.
    Why do bunches of people run from a shark when they see one, if there is a bunch of people, and one of that shark, wouldn't it be easy to just attack him and kick his ass?
    Jack Handey

FORT Newbie
    i thought this thread was about danny...lolz...i think he's an awesome surfer and a hottie lolz.

Danny turned down Holly. He must have been smoking something!
    Why do bunches of people run from a shark when they see one, if there is a bunch of people, and one of that shark, wouldn't it be easy to just attack him and kick his ass?
    Jack Handey

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123