+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Holly Beck

holly redeemed herself in my eyes on last night's episode. she talked trash about vk in confessionals on the first episode, but on last night's episode she seemed very sincere when going up to vk after a lousy ride and hugging her and trying to make her feel better. vk did some pretty selfish things to holly and holly never lost her cool. she stayed mellow and made me like her!

She would have redeemed herself if she hadn't smirked in the car when VK was talking to her mom on the phone telling her how bad she did. I understood where she was comeing from being upset with VKs selfishness but she went on and on and on and on...... In VKs defense. The girl went to work at 15 to support the family. (I wonder if Holly has ever had that kind of responsibility.) Now she's single, 21 and financially secure. I don't blame her for partying.
    "You better watch your mouth sunshine."-Daryl Dixon

HA!! So I wasn't the only one to notice her cocky smile in the rearview mirror. And I WASN'T imagining that!

Thank you for validating my noticing of the small details, CGN!!
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

i saw the smile, but i'm not exactly sure in real life when that smirk occurred. i have a hard time believing that she was really being such a jerk then when she seemed so sincere with her (and even in confessional about how upset she is when she loses) after vk's lousy ride.

FORT Newbie
    As someone who worked on the show, the smirk did not happen at the same time that it is showed. How do I know? There was only one camera man in the car. The shot never pans over from the phone call to Holly. So they edited a smirk from a different moment to cut with the phone call. Ah, evil Mark Burnett. The general audience is easily fooled by these reality shows, its been happening for years.

As happens often on reality shows, when they're editing for effect and ratings.

Then why do they call them reality tv shows? Based on what I've been reading so far, they seem pretty fake. As for Holly, I think she's the best person on the whole show. I'm disappointed that Mark Burnett is making her look like some jealous biotch.
    Why do bunches of people run from a shark when they see one, if there is a bunch of people, and one of that shark, wouldn't it be easy to just attack him and kick his ass?
    Jack Handey

Reality shows are not reality. It's a poor name. They're really "unscripted shows". They don't have actual scripts (although sometimes the people on the show act under the suggestion of producers), and they are generally not professional actors. Other than that, anything goes.

Are you like online all the time??
    Why do bunches of people run from a shark when they see one, if there is a bunch of people, and one of that shark, wouldn't it be easy to just attack him and kick his ass?
    Jack Handey

Scratch my last post, pretty pointless. I've been reading over how Mark Burnett changed the show to make Holly look bad, I know I've said this before, but I'm thoroughly PISSED.
    Jack Handey

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast