+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Sunny Garcia

FORT Newbie
    we are all entitled to our own opinons...on Sunny, Da Hui, Hawaii, Surfing etc....
    However be sure you have the whole picture
    If your opinon is soley based on a 3-4 episodes of "Boarding house" then maybe you should learn what really going on before you pass judgement.

"Do you think I have any idea of what its like to be an orphan because I read Oliver Twist"....Robin Willams, Good Will Hunting

How about those of us who could care less about the "whole picture", and just want to enjoy and comment on the entertainment appearing on our TV screens each week?

That's the fun of reality TV. We don't have to be professional surfers, or have ever been to the North Shore, in order to enjoy and comment, for good or bad, on what we see on our screens.

And thusly, a site is born.

FORT Newbie
    yes...I suppose it is just TV and not really true portrayal of Sunny Garcia's life.

All good TV needs a villian, someone we love to hate. In this case Sunny Garcia is shown as that character. Whether the viewer chooses to believe thats who he really is or not, is simply up to the viewer.

I suppose a show about Sunny using the bathroom or picking up his kids from school wouldn't be very entertaining.

enjoy life

FORT Newbie

Sunny...

A funny thing happened to me on Saturday, I woke up, loaded up my 9'0, threw my wetsuit and towel in my truck, picked up my buddy J and checked it....small..ankle snappers...7:30am and already onshore.....drove to Porto..same thing....weak little dribblers...not even worth getting wet.....Except what did we see, like 300 people in the line-up...You name it, all kinda fricken kooks....day glo wetsuits.....fools all charging from the parking lot down the beach.....Great, just what we need....more clueless people...

and

Whats with all you people and your little wanna-be hollywood quotes and sayings?

Re: Sunny...

Originally posted by Rondog
    A funny thing happened to me on Saturday, I woke up, loaded up my 9'0, threw my wetsuit and towel in my truck, picked up my buddy J and checked it....small..ankle snappers...7:30am and already onshore.....drove to Porto..same thing....weak little dribblers...not even worth getting wet.....Except what did we see, like 300 people in the line-up...You name it, all kinda fricken kooks....day glo wetsuits.....fools all charging from the parking lot down the beach.....Great, just what we need....more clueless people...

and

Whats with all you people and your little wanna-be hollywood quotes and sayings?
    ???
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

Rondog, I think those quotes are things to bring a little levity to the site - you should try it

How do you keep your laptop dry when someone drops in on you?

FORT Newbie

Sunny..

"Half the world is composed of idiots, the other half of people clever enough to take indecent advantage of them."
    -Walter Kerr

See, there ya go.

It only hurts for a little while.

FORT Newbie
    "and this one time....at band camp"
    -Allison Hannigan (band geek), American Pie

What the heck does this have to do with Sunny Garcia??

Originally posted by islandboy96789
    "and this one time....at band camp"
    -Allison Hannigan (band geek), American Pie

What the heck does this have to do with Sunny Garcia??
    I dont know...why dont you tell us--seeing how you are the only one to have quoted that.

Most of those lines/quotes/whatever are our "auto signatures". If you guys dont like them, you can turn them off in your user cp. And then you dont have to see them.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

+ Reply to Thread